WOULD YOU RATHER...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tRoUbLeD_JZKILLA92_aka_BOBCAT, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Ask a person a would you rather then their turn to ask. Keep it clean and have fun :)
    (If there was one in the past then it's a reboot)

Would you rather spend a year in a island with your ex or spend a year in prison with your ex

2. I would rather see this thread locked and you ip banned.

3. Support :D

4. Wow you guys are no fun at all

5. Welcome to kaw

6. An Island

Would you rather dunk your head in boiling water or get thrown in an ice cold river?

7. Ice cold river

Would you rather spend your $1000 on kaw or smash?

8. Can I choose neither?

If I have to choose I'd say kaw.

Would you rather get caught with your gfs mum or gfs sister?

9. Mum. The sister could get you in legal trouble depending on age.

Would you rather go two weeks without internet or five days without food?

10. Two weeks without Internet

Would you rather chest on your gf for Kim kardashian or cheat your gf for Caitlyn Jenner

11. This question is too torturous

12. Would rather spend an hour in roni's pm or 10 minutes with your head in the oven on broil?

13. I'd rather not broil myself alive.

Would you rather continue driving on the right lane or change lanes in a traffic jam on the expressway?

14. If my destination is 30 ( /-10) minutes away, change lanes. Less, stay in right lane.

When you die, would you rather die in a fire or die by drowning?

15. Drowning

Would you rather have teeth for hair, or hair for teeth?

16. Teeth for hair.

Would you rather work hard, or hardly work?

17. Work hard,play hard.

Would you rather get shot or eat the brown part of a banana?

18. Get shot

Would you rather be known as a serial killer despite never killing anyone or known as a saint despite being a mass serial killer

19. Saint because then I could continue mass killing people and nobody would suspect me.

Would you rather listen to 24 hours of nonstop Justin Beiber, or be Miley's wrecking ball???

20. Be the wrecking ball, sue for damages.

Would you rather you had never played kaw at all or that you were number one in the leaderboard (including the price of the money spent staying there )