working FREE Nob Offers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by gucci2, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Tried battle camp for the free nobs, app didn't work so uninstalled an never clicked the free nob offer again.

2. Pimd has 30 sec videos for spinner tokens. So it is possible to do it. Idk why kaw decides to go the screwed up way about it. Especially when it's a lower age rating than pimd.

3. I just get bs of money being charged on my phone bill such a scam free 300 nobs cost me £50

4. Doesany of the tasks for free nobs work? I've done a few and none worked for me

5. None of them work anymore. A bunch of ppl did get charged on their bank accounts for these "free" offers

6. ^
    Most of them worked for me. And if they didn't I just had to click on the "Report" button and later send them an email with a proof to show that I've done what the task said.

7. Never sent them an email, acquired a 100 nob pro pack, a 20 nob pro pack and received an extra 50+ nobs from the offers.

Never once had to pay, only done play and download offers, never had to report/email anyone.

Shame is that now I'm only getting surveys, personal info and purchase offers but meh.

8. 142 free nobs last night, 89 from the credit match one (cancel subscription before the month is out) and 43 from the now tv one (cancel subscription before the month is out)

9. Contact third party is ata's response!wtf? SORRY ATA IT'S THE 1ST PARTY I AM INTERACTIVE WITH YOUR AFFILIATED MARKETING DEALS R UR RESPONSIBILITY YOU BLOODCLAAT's!

10. The disgusting thing is that the third parties were quick enough to get in contact to sell me stuff QUICKER THAN ATA WAS TO REPLY TO THE COMPLAINT CUPID STUNTS!!!