wordwaster for mod

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by wordwaster, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Oh look who decided to show up.

2. Your meaning wasn't missed. It just wasn't really worth responding to. But since I'm here..

Not much has changed, but a lot has changed as well.

Forums aren't what they use to be. I lurk all the time. I look for threads worth leaving a response on, worth debating on, worth taking the time to actually aknowledge and they are far and few between. Fail trolls and keyboard warriors are so abundant, trying to make a name for themselves through personal insults or just sheer stupidity that for me the forums are no longer entertaining.

I use to think that perhaps it was because I became a mod, that maybe it had something to do with the fact I now have to bite my tongue and can't entirely post the way I used to. But recently throughout my extensive lurking and monitoring, I've come to the conclusion that I simply do not care to post as much as I used to.

3. You mean, "look who decided to make his presence known."

4. yeah. every time i come back, it is noticeably worse than the time before.

not much i can do. people get scared off the forums because there aren't enough "decent" forumers to shield them from the angry/aggressive ones. shrinking player base. dying game. time marches on.

5. Yes, forums has changed. Yes there is a lot of keyboard warriors but recently there is also a lot of washed up forumers who just aren't enjoyable to read posts from either.

Anyway, if you aren't the solution to the problem then you are part of the problem. There is nothing stopping you making a thread which is the type of thread you like and then having a debate or whatever with others.

6. I'm the solution

7. you are the grim reaper, here to collect the soul of kaw.

8. Kaw is like a desert and I'm like a nice giant water fall hidden miles and miles into it

9. I firmly believe that was said with a straight face too...fascinating..

10. You are so wrong. I recall back to the month that you became a moderator and the attitude change was almost instantaneous. I wouldn't expect you to remember the details as I cannot remember them either. What I do remember is that you changed and I told you this in pm where you recognized it yourself and explained that you were trying to stay the same.

11. he acknowledged that it was originally because he became a mod, but that it became just apathy because the forums are just not fun anymore.

anyway, this thread no longer amuses me. let it die.

12. Best application ever :)

13. Here are the highlighted words:
    i i me i i i me i i i i i i i i me i i i i i i i me i i i me i i i i i me i i me orange i i i i i i eagle daphnia slayerbob i i i moose i i i the_silencer i i i

14. i'm tempted to check the accuracy of that... :?

15. 3 "i"s short of perfection. so close.

16. Now it's perfect.