wordwaster for mod

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by wordwaster, Jul 5, 2016.

1. I don't understand why I haven't been anointed yet. Stupid apes must have messed of the paperwork.

2. They told me I was next in line so

3. They told me you're a cat fish.

4. even benny approves.

5. The cutest catfish in the game

6. Well you used lime green. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously? We all know that's not the official hue. :roll:

7. that was obviously an artistic decision, meant to convey how something is slightly "off color" about the current mods. jeez. people don't appreciate subtly these days.

btw, i'm curious as to why no one questioned the butter knife.

8. What's with the butter knife, Uncle Wordsmith?

9. i'm glad you asked, young william.

that was my real life picture of the mod formerly known as drgnblade.

10. Yeah. You. I'm replacing you. You used to be one of us, man! But you changed! You sold out to the man! Or apes, I guess.

You used to be a better version of me.

Now look at what we are stuck with. Me!

All I'm good at is responding to things other people say. And now no one on the forums says anything so I have to be all "constructive". To try to trick people into feeding me good set up lines. And it's bull ****.

Seriously. How can you live with yourself? Knowing that you traded away the forums for what? Power? You think you help the community? You were more help to the community when you were one of us.

**** you man. **** you.

12. That's a helluva leak!!

13. Support

14. The Drgn species is in trouble if the scales can be pierced with a butter knife.

Unless...

Word is suggesting you will die via getting fat by consuming lots of butter. There is a factual scientific tidbit somewhere with Drgn nutritional data.

15. Thanks love u

16. plastic* butter knife.

and again, the depth of my meaning has been missed. it is my commentary on how the mod drgn was better when he was the forumer drgnblade, how he has become weak and pathetic since becoming mod. a plastic butter knife, instead of a Drgnblade.

i'm deep.

17. How do people still not know what Moose did? *moonface*

18. I don't know