wildertroy78 atack

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --vesta--, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Hey im vestaking help me wildertroy78 atacking me every 5min and every time im not strong emough for him he win :(

2. Hit him anyways. It's better than being hit, anywho.

3. Attack back, you can always hit back, and if he's hitting every 5mins he is more than likely DTW or skimming, hope for dtw, makes it ez for you

4. Or if he's pinned you can pin yourself as well.

5. I lost hes to strong he win

6. Op really? Go look at the guys wall, op dug himself, have fun, smack talk and get smacked

7. Explain what happened, and maybe someone will help. For all we know you started this and run to forums for help .

8. Please learn basic grammar.

9. You lost? So what? I can think of many reasons why it's an advantage over being attacked.

1. You have a chance of taking his ****
    2. He can't take your ****
    3. He doesn't burn your ****
    4. You burn his ****
    5. He can't attack yo ****
    6. You fill his newsfeed with ****
    7. You reduce his morale to ****

10. He atack me again andaigan

11. Squirtle, English isn't the only language on this game. Don't be ignorant.

12. whats it for us? To stop are ebs to attack a dude u have a problem with? ~Lord_jeff12

13. Within 10 seconds of clicking his wall, and a clan mates, I found out he's Dutch. It took me less time to find the reason and saved myself from posting a dumb half ass answer like yours. Good job kid.

14. Jeff, it's honestly a bit more than that.

You can't expect us to defend you unless you can defend yourself. That's the way it is. We refuse to fight your battles.

15. English is the language of forums and I said BASIC [/] English.

16. well i dont need ppl to back me up if i dont mess up. Ive been taught and learned. Ill leave thread now. ~Lord_jeff12

17. That's rather insensitive of you, squirtle. And he does speak basic english, he is doing so right now.

18. Yes I am very insensitive sue me.

19. No more like report you. He's obviously not American, or a fluent speaker of English. You can clearly understand what he's trying to get across. If you don't, why belittle him? That seems counterproductive of what forums is supposed to be.

So do us a favor, shut the **** up.