Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RoK__Constantinum__RoK, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

@Deadlifter

Even the chili members themselves told us how messed up it was. Ask Silph.

And he isnt "butthurt", it is a legitimate concern over the validity of matchup algorithms. I feel like he explained the situation quite well. The issues need to be tinkered with, tested, then fixed.

2. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

I was in wilders and I openly will state the matchup in my opinion was not fair. He's not butthurt...he's talking about and true and painfully obvious flaw in EE matchups. I was on the winning side and felt it was unfair. So for all those yapping op is butthurt, please move along. When are devs going to fix all the flaws with EE? 

3. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

@Deadlifter

As I stated before, I am not butt hurt, where's a war there is a winner and a loser, I am just adressing the still sloppy matching algorithm and have posted before on the devs news threads with suggestions to improve it, regardless of any war result.

Though I wrongly assumed all measures were in effect already, it is still a fervent plea to launch the "no fair matchup possible" message as soon as possible, for the time ahead the matchup algorithm needs finetuning

4. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

Support That war was a waste of time and mith!

5. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

@Flammable

It seems you are right there, though incorporating clanrank in the algorithm is just nonsense. A high ranked clan can war with a small roster and lower ranked clan can invite big guests.

Simply by keeping the number of participants on the warroster and combined CS and bfa within a 10% margin at most and the job is done for 75%. Add to that an experience factor and the "no fair matchup possible" message when needed, and it's taken care of.

I asked the devs earlier to open up on what all the conditions in the algorithm were, so the whole KaWmunity can think along with them, no response so far.

6. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

The way I see it, you knew exactly what you were doing. You wanted to war at max roster and high strength so you got similar results.. There's no one else you could've fought.. If i'm not mistaken RCA / kings were 3, 4 at 30 ish people and Warlor Hgl were 5, 6 at around 40 people. I don't think anyone for war 4 in the top 10 had max players like you guys. You got hammered.. If you war full rosters make sure
    A) there's other clans stacking full members, so you don't end up in a no win
    B) just dont it and avoid it

7. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

@ironman
    kings and -RCA- were 18 and 19 or somewhere close to that range At 32 vs 31

8. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

I really hope the developers read this because constantly the clans I have warred with have been ranked #2 and had to lose to #1 by default.

9. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

Well someone has to fight #1 and until the no match system those in the number 1 spot can get a distinct advantage of putting together then most powerful clan possible and purely out powering the other clan

10. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

Don't stack a clan unless u wanna fight a stacked clan. It was the best match up it could give deal with it.

11. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

Hmmmmm how do you think devs earn money out of this kind of game ? they have to implement a system that forces people to buy crystal and nobs I am sure next step will be : SELLING MITH WITH noob points or buying MITH with real money and they will somehow come with another idea for a war !! That's how u get money to run a business !!

12. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

While I agree that this is COMPLETELY and 100% UNFAIR Im just going to say overall lb means NOTHING! I'm only posting this because of a couple posts I read... It's ally lb that matters. Silph may be top 10 overall but is nowhere near as strong as say Os-Nkcz... Just saying :)

13. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

@Alpha

Silph
    oz-nckz
    I_TEJA_I
    hlneo

were all in that clan. Just saying.

14. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

Matchups are never going to be perfect.

15. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

Whole idea behind EE wars was to promote clan loyalty. Whilst clans are allowed to stack there is no way around this issue because of the strength of those in the stacked clans. These stacked clans would get a ' no fair match found' every time. Stacking clans is purely to gain mith as there is no merit in the totally one sided victories. Maybe if you couldn't war in a clan you hadn't been a member of for one or two weeks this would stop. There is no clear answer to this problem however if this continues these clans will get a no fair match found every time once an appropriate matching system is in place.

16. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

Lmao what are you supposed to do? Quit complaining, war is war. Sounds like an okay matchup to me... They ranked first, you were second. They dont disqualify a clan because of "too many lb" .

17. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

Bad matchups happen bro. We been outnumbered by 12 people and clan strength. Nothin you can do besides accept the mistake devs made. Sad as it is or sounds devs wont change a thing unless we all are complaining about the same issue. Unfortunetly not all clans are gonna complain when they are doing the pounding :/

18. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

A. Nothing they can really do about stacking. LBs pay a lot of the server fees and salary, if you wanna compete nob up I guess, lol.
    B. An easy solution would be an overhaul to a see pool war system, but I'm sure ppl would find a way to exploit that somehow too, and I'm sure it would cause a lot of fights due to performance.

19. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

Just wondering. If u stack a clan with 60 strong people what match up are you hoping for? Ur either going to get the match up u got or one that ur outnumbering the other clan and it's unfair for them.

20. Re: Wilders_Chili vs Se7en Sins, EE war matchups back to basics

look at the history. then check wilders people and procede to laugh at the amount of well known lb players vs 7 sins lb players. that matchup is a joke...