Who pity's those who dropped build to SH?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Pls check your clan war history before you post this. If you are saying that usiing SH is an expliot, then your clan do this often !!!
    an expliot is an expliot, no matter if you use 10 SH or 4-5 SH. cast 4-5 SH to do those chaos war is clearly your clan's roster strategy, I don't think those SHs are your clanmates or you were helping them to renew EE or get EE level. Yup, your clan were using 4-5 SHs to beat those clans who casted all big buildings.
    Unfortunately, your roster has a high risk to be screwed by LB + SH with heavy BFA, thats why you hate SH with heavy BFA so much. If you blame LB + SH, you shall be shame to use 4-5 SHs to beat those all bigs roster !!! Seems you didn't.

@ JohnEdEE & -Eclipso- : Don't forget you were SH or warrinig with SH to get your awesoe BFE before you blame SHs. You choose to be a PS for some reasons (maybe for better golds from EBs or OSW), you shall know you'll be leak in EE. Want EBs, give up EE or grow up your bfa, thats your own choose.

2. actually barcode i was towered mid with sotuw and PoC…clans full of gh's i know…ive never complained about sh…just people who complain about sh and use them are who i complain about :D

3. When there were GH, many of us built billions worth of towers. I had 1mil SSD, around 400bil worth, and it was killing my plunder. Don't preach about your towers killing your plunder please. Thank you.

4. Sotuw and poc both used heavy SH rosters, and as did Val use GH, as did 90% of warring clans, its not the build that decides the trend its tge clan and their wc's, and now its the PS turn to be exploited.
    I have been a PS for a very long time struggling to get constant wars, you will see no s3 gear on my account as I coukdnt win a war to save myself last season, but i dont give a rats arse, i war coz its fun, and I like it. End of sorry, so how about stopoing the sh bashing coz all they did was follow the trends set by val, and countless others.

5. I think what you mean is "despise", not "pity".

The definition of "pity" is: the feeling of sorrow and compassion caused by the suffering and misfortunes of others.

6. What's an exploit? Is it mean a winner? And complainers mean a looser?

7. Ohhhh that's a good one Devil Deva 

8. As you see barcode i do not have s3 equip either…loz i went ps because i got sick of 5mill adt snd 3mill sdt and only getting 60mill per hit on hte…i was done with EE…but now i see ps is a relevant build all of a sudden and iwars are cool so here i go again…if i cant war as ps then i wont war but im done changing build

9. Another thread on SH just accept them and stay clear of their path , no need to keep complaining about them

10. Lol. I'm prob most responsible for roster stacking. I used statless fail bombers and main accs in the EE beta to get easy matches. Then people replaced statless with GH

11. Zaft wars plenty with clans that do use them

12. On a side note, NOW IS THE TIME PURE SPIES, to hire that ally from your ee war enemy troop builds, the ones who say boo hoo to you, when they do it and plunder your arse. THE TIME IS NOW, its your turn to hire and steal away, like your little PS heart loves to do, qnd watch those big dumb apes beat their chests in primal rage and hear the wimpering cries of thats not fear, ahhhh such sweet sounds to these little PS ears.

13. Round War stacking is back n healthy

14. Just when I thought this thread was dead....