Who pity's those who dropped build to SH?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Wardragon, just stay inactive in your wars 

2. Seventeen days ago and 33 days ago you warred with SH, I can look for more if you like?

3. Op u are a hypochryte and so is your clan since u war with sh .

No wtf remorse is the only clan I know of right now (there may be more) who have banned sh from warring and not just in primals so if u trulywant rid of them then join us or sort your own clan out.

Pars out !

4. Learn to spell if u want to be taken seriously. Correction we don't stack sh

5. Yes we war warred with a few sh. We don't lb/sh stack n besides our loyal warriors r allowed to war. Take up ur beef with those that do stack

6. Our lot had a good war with your lot the other day. Smallest build in war was about 18m cs. Was a thing of beauty. As for your question posed in thread u know where I stand.
    Keep making these rosters so we can enjoy more fun wars like the other day 

7. I feel like such a Noob atm, i dont even know what a SH is, but i know Hawk is a brilliant guy, so he's prolly right

8. Was a good scrap Outlaw...Much respect n happy warring

9. Op has hired lots of enemy allies before war I heard. You want to rant about a trash build, yet you want to play dirty like that and be a jerk right before war. If you want respect, earn it.

10. For one, Exodus barcode above me is a SH. :roll:
    Two, WarDragon was a SH until last week. :lol: Stop being a hypocrite and go be inactive or sonething.
    Lastly, the only ones that back up SH are SH. I believe you need a min CS to be able to be taken seriously in forums

11. Op clan wars with SH…serial inactive wardragon bashing SH even though he was a proud to be sh last week…sh complaining about warring with small newbie accounts…what the hell is this thread for? Lmmfao

12. Thank you Johnedee. It serves no purpose and just makes most the people on here look hypocritical and quite silly

13. So, I'm just saying the same as everyone else in this thread... Nothing.

That being said, I'd like to add my own nothing...

Sosi should become extinct... devs are trying all the wrong ways to do it... EE clans would do it themselves if HIT RESTRICTIONS were off AND there was a minimum payout per attack. If they can lock allies, they can lock plunder mechs...

14. Bad grammer; bad thread...

But I agree with you. Something needs to be done to lower the plunder of the level 1 SoS.

15. This is so funny lol

16. **** SH. That is all.

17. Val silver and warlor have stop using sh the same time time no remorse did. You can ask them because we matched them before they went to wtf. We do use one here and there but those are clan members. Zaft is another clan who doesn't use them.

18. Sorry not val was ment towards parsen.

19. RIP. It was an exploit from the start and those that say it isn't either don't know why they dropped or they knew why and don't accept that it was a stupid idea.