Whats your favorite book?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Disabled, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Clifford the big red dog

2. Bill Deakins,Don Deakins, Holy Blood Holy Grail, The PDR, Illustrated Human Anatomy, Concepts in Human Molecular Biology. Concepts in Organic and Inorganic Pharmocology Synthesis.

3. Richard Dawkins. The inside of my bazooka Joe bubble gum wrapper.

4. Ranger's Apprentice, Brotherband, both from same author, just different series. Many other great books too.

5. I can't believe they censor Charles Dyckens..schmucks..get over it..everyone takes health class in 5th grade and if you don't know what a dick is, it's a long cylindrical steel shaft attached to a forklift and inserted into the hole of another object to transport or move said object. I.e. a roll of carpet, or coiled sheet metal.

6. Ebola the book

7. Foundations of materials science and engineering. I like materials science. It's by smith and hashemi. Good read, you all should read it.

8. American born Chinese

.. It's about an american boy who was born chinese, and struggled through school in a funny way.

9. Where the Red Fern Grows

You should read it. Its good but sad

10. When I was a kid it was the dragonlance chronicles, as an adult mostly history books

11. Hmm.... i posted once, but i will post more favorites cuz my favorites change depending on what i read most recently...

Anything Dragonlance
    everything by terry brooks
    First half of sword of truth by terry goodkind
    everything by brandon sanderson
    all the goosebumps
    harry potter
    lotr
    and a few im haing troybles remembering.

12. Demonata by Darren Shan

Cirque du freak by Darren Shan

13. I think we have all read Where the red fern grows as a child lol

14. Anything from orson Scott card.

I've read:

Ender series
    Shadow series
    Homecoming series
    1st Formic wars series
    Pathfinder series

That might be it. It's hard to read any other author now.

15. Mark Twain, the alchemist, Tolstoy, doskyostky (sp? :) idk) the autobiography of whoever shot JFK. The instruction manual for how to build a car, the instruction manual for......anything.

16. The Enemy series!
    Or Eragon!

17. The Hobbit series.

If you don't know what it's about then your missing out on a GREAT BOOK.

CHARACTERS

BILBO, Thorin, Gandolf, and even more people. Just have to read it to find out.

18. All of Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere books are top notch. IE The Way of Kings, Words of Radiance, Mistborn, The Well of Ascension, The Hero of Ages, The Alloy of Law, Warbreaker, and Elantris.

19. 50 shades of grey