WHAT IS A PERSON SUPPOSED TO DO

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wendyms, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Skinny flaming a player is against tou. Unless my last two silences were not warranted. 
    And I provided evidence.

I love being a noob.
    2nd. If you are at the game. Yelling at the ref works best.
    If you are watching at home. I hate to tell you.
    But. They can't hear you its an inanimate object absolutely no point of doing it.
    See this is why I prefer f1. The noobs don't yell.

2. @ optimal chaos. I suggest you contact support@athinkingape instead of whining on this thread.

3. Who's whining skinny?
    Just admiring the double standard that some players can say what others cannot without consequence.
    And really you missed my entire purpose.
    That some players take this far too seriously.

It's not a surprise so many think kaw has a toxic reputation. It's a shame some players just add to that. Rather than accept the flaws and try and change them. As this thread highlights so well so many times.
    Some players just go too far and forget the kingdom at the other end is a person that should be shown some basic respect at the very least. Just as we would expect others to show us some basic respect.

Ps skinny I was trying to suggest toning down the language before someone else reported it. I was silenced for saying similar. No need to see another player silenced for similar. So thanks for insulting the noob trying to be helpful. 

4. Letting players hit you isn't really worthy of a valiant knight, but what do I know.

Edit: I found out I knew nothing, support to vk

5. Wendy has helped a lot of people out in getting started and although plenty of others do this and being recognized for it is always great. I think we are due more vks as the last batch was 9 months back.

It would be a great way to thank players who go the extra mile. chocolate23 *cough*

6. I agree Kezzer, chocolate is like Sean but better (No offence Sean) I'm surprised he hasn't received the vk title yet

7. But um... You forgot his colour Chocolate23

8. This

9. Let this thread die
    Its all about whining,pvp opens and a lot .... a lot of derailing
    We all get it.
    Op is a saviour and loves to help noobs. She loves to open for everyone because she thinks its her duty to do so.
    But in fact she does it on her own free will. Being helpful doesnt give you an excuse to hoard allies 24/7
    Dont use the"pvp excuse" against me about your allies. You had "dont hire my allies it will turn me into a mad raving woman" long before pvp. You go crazy on people's walls when they hire your allies OUTSIDE OF PVP. If youre an ally hoarder outside of pvp i feel like people have every right to hire your allies during pvp and disrespect your banner.
    Dont try to deny you dont ally hoard outside of pvp. Im sure some of us have screenshots of your banner.

10. lol... instead of commenting ignorantly you should read back... I deny nothing, I'm allowed to rant and rave about it if I want to, I find the free ally market does not fit the game anymore as it is not true... it is not a free ally market at all because smaller stats aren't allowed to own these allies... they just get hammered with the overprice them if you want to keep them... well, sort of impossible when the market price is ridiculous and just keeps hiking up every other week.

I am always going to want to keep my allies... is just the way I am.... is the only way I can afford to have them at all... even though it gets tough when the prices gets in the trillions, it has been the only way I can have good allies. I never have 1 trillion in gold except when I lose an ally so even though it is really hard for me to do most times... I keep rehiring them.... so, fact is, isn't that obvious that I want to overprice them but I can't, otherwise I would let them go, especially when I lose gold on the hires as well. So, of course I am going to be upset... because I work so hard trying to keep them and the fact I don't make much gold at the best of times, is damn demoralising and more so if I am being deliberately targetted. Also, where else am I going to whine about this..... so I get it off my chest here.... I'm sure you guys wouldn't be up for a discussion about it as some have tried to imply so I bought it to the place that is supposed to be for discussion.

As far as respect goes, I show enough respect when I want to rehire that I post the walls of most asking for them to let me know when it would be convenient for me to rehire because I still try to show respect to not leaving someone sitting with lots of gold out unexpectedly and I also add "Please don't rehire".

Now, you have felt the need to comment throughout this thread and where it was just sitting quietly, you come post and bump it up again... so maybe if you could keep your greasy little fingers off your keypad it might just die a natural death. So, guess you have joined in the whining as well, since you been whining all they way through this.

11. Pretty sure this is going to be bumped no matter what because of the drama you started on so many people'a walls
    Do you not understand that its a free market? The allies you own arent YOURS. Theyre part of the GAME. Idc if theyre your alt or your friends. Ally trading is a natural part of the game. Inflation is natural. Accept it or quit the game
    Edit: you do actually realise after you posted this on the forums more people will delibrately hire your allies in order to get a reaction out of you right?

12. Support to -Easy-! Although I felt sorry for Wendyms at first but meh

13. Wendy,

Try doing the pvp instead of just opening up! I'm little and I have spent over a trill and I'm also new  if you hit people in the pvp they give you these silver bars which will help you keep your allies 

14. Wendy I want to thank you for doing what you have done. Also I will buy you a seal. Pm me. It's my way of saying thank you.

Ps kotfeefee sucks

15. Hey, hey guess whaaaaattt?

Shuddup

16. If you have good quality allies they will be hired. Volley them up or don't open, solution is easy. Anything else and your just creating problems for yourself. It's one thing to be receiving incoming from an OSW, but when you yourself open up...

17. Really? Why don't u look through kotfe banners. Nightmare's for example says 'shop closed'. Doesn't that make him a hoarder?

18. contradiction here btw. So people can buy allies from whoever, they just need to accept consequences of not respecting banners..isn't it the same thing old Zaft said? U hired off Zaft (now apoc) hoarders and u get on all Zaft ca's and get stripped. Those were possible consequences one had to accept. So reading Mary's banner..if a player buys Allie off mary now, that said player should expect possible consequences of being put in kotfe ca (if not all apoc) or maybe even stripped like pj25 did? So much for 'we have a free ally market now'. How are u any different from Zaft u talk so much crap on?