WHAT IS A PERSON SUPPOSED TO DO

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wendyms, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Haters will hate!!!

You have helped us a lot!!

Do t be like the flappy bird owner pls :p

2. @ vapour nice post
    @ v why would I need brain cells to comeback at you ?

3. Point of comeback
    You post something
    You get a comeback that makes people laugh
    V comeback not needed you post stuff people are laughing already 

4. ok, why do you open accounts then lol. Just stop

5. He opens accounts because it helps smaller and more grateful people grow telling him to stop causes 80% of the active pvp 500k cs players stop growiing as fast as usual

6. Oh wow guys. Stap bumping this thread!!! ;) :D

7. this is why we can't have nice things

8. What's ur secret of losing VK?

9. Whether you say you're closed or not, you're still open, you can't chose to be closed while in a PvP event lol.

11. I know there are smaller people than me that need to grow but it all scales in size, as you get bigger it's obviously a slower process to grow so it takes more hits in order to get more gold for the more expensive upgrades which is understandable but the likes of buying the most expensive ally even if you aren't dtw, not saying thank you or showing any appreciation at all, or even hitting with a ridiculous stats difference is just unacceptable. I understand your frustration towards those arrogant players but remember there are players that do appreciate your fantastic help during the entire event, I've only been back on KaW for just over a month after a couple year break and your help has made my 5mcs turn into what it is now and it's still improving.

12. You hit him outside of the pvp event? U is silly

13. :(

14. Wendym i hit you in 1st 3 events and i appreciate you very very much. If theres anything i can do to help just pm me  Again thank you for your generosity 

15. Wenderful I'm sorry to read people have treated you this way. You've helped a lot of players grow and gave many their first volley to help get them started in the game.
    Like in the rw there are selfish people who only seem happy by making other miserable.
    Don't let the bad people get to you!

16. Was she stripped again on her alt?

17. Feg

18. Wut? There isn't a single line that implies that I hit outside of event lol.

19. 'To get more gold for expensive upgrades'

Lines like that kinda suggest you hit him anyway.

20. That's an example of the bigger you get the more you need, I'm not big at all.. It doesn't imply anything of the sort.