What had kaw become?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Erick, Apr 11, 2014.

1. "What had KAW become"

Correction: what has KAW become?

2. KaW "has" become a place where people interchange the word lucky for lunch. Cough.

3. >Is confused that devs want money
    >Devs need wages too
    >ATA is there job

Go ******* figure... They want to feed their families, and that's kinda hard when you get nothing back from your work.

4. Firstly the promotions were in high demand in the kawmunity. If you are apart of the minority that's against it, tell it to someone that cares cuz quite frankly your whole argument is appalling.

Me being a young noob 4 years back, yes i wanted to all star war but nowadays i'd rather play other games than a pathetic turtle war, and I know I'm not the only one.

You mentioned how it was unfair for the players that spend money, then you went back on yourself to say the devs are money greedy. Of course they want our money! How else can they dev the game??? Become a charity? -_^ they are going to try get our money.

Sure I wouldn't mind an all star war 4, but if it was a war with the old system of warring i probably mot even participate. The system wars were only fun if both teams sucked and didnt know how to turtle.

The game is not ruined because of the lack of asw4, if anything its better

5. Remember pwaring all week to build and gain pots? Then going to was for 48 hours? no locked rosters real mercs coming and going? those were the day's

6. Sure lets just scrap all the new improvements in the game and spend a few hours of work to feed this once guy's boredom.

7. I completely understand why they do these promotions they need money I don't care about those but they would rather work on promotions then an event that's the main focus of this game , those who say they don't want ASW why? Why are you playing this game

8. And imb yes on the 1st post I asked if a forum mod could change the thread name

9. If you are bored with kaw and want old kaw back... Then join us.. We are currently hitting a b2b hte clan : 1 clan revolution. Check us out. No Ebs. Just plunder from our enemies . (Hen we're no pinned)

10. Haha I don't want to farm noobs I just wish kaw would keep it's tradition

11. Commas, they exist.

12. The devs aren't doing an All Star War #4, probably because:
    •They'd rather do EE as it's easier and generates more profit.
    •They have other things to deal with, and don't want to mess around with the ASW #4.

13. Also, All-Star wars benefited whichever random timezone sign ups were announced in. No soupart

14. Devs not too worried with ee . Hte is their #1 priority and other ebs come next in line , if I go inactive 3 to 6 months and come back hte will still be going with new ebs with new eq drops. But most importantly what will still be around is them motherfucking no matches for ee. For someone like me who work if I stay up losing sleep I want a damn match win or lose. But if my clan doing hte and get a no match dev shorting the eb , why most are sh so can't finish tvp so now xtal hte to finish. Dev your smart but I see right through that ****. Hte is 6 xtals ee is 1 or 2 guess which one more important.

15. @Rick: in the timeline for 2014 provided by kaw_community ASW was not mentioned. Also he stated several times that they have no plans to hold an ASW anytime soon.

16. @ Princess, yes the devs need money to live on and feed their families and we all understand that. That's what where not complaining about. The problem is ppl who war ( EE, PVP, OSW) want an update so war becomes more worthwhile. Devs aren't listening to customers anymore. All they care about is ebs and keeping LB happy.

17. @SaintJohn: no company can manage to make all their potential clients happy. Every company is chosing a target market. And you are not in ATA's target market. Bad luck for you.

18. I agree with the above statement, you can't make 100% happy a 100% of the time. The new kaw is so different from the old its like Apple's and oranges! That what we are complaining about. I am or yafi farm right now, figure its a good way to retire.