What had kaw become?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Erick, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Totally agreed - this game is now only about boring hte promos

2. Including PvP in the feather hunts would actually go a long way in supporting those customers. - there are tons of threads with good suggestions about OSW, PvP, EE that wouldn't take too much work for the devs. These players have normally been the oldest/most loyal players in KaW so the devs need to give a bit back.

3. lol all these PvP ppl aren't using their heads. Fact is EE wars are PvP. Also PvP is entirely exploitable in a closes system. What's to stop me from sitting around and hitting my alt?

4. "What have I become?

My sweetest friend.

Everyone I know goes away in the end.

And you could have it all.

My empire of dirt.

I will let you down.

I will make you hurt..."

-KaW_Admin

5. Same as always, a social chat app. That's why you're still here. For the chat.

6. Lmao idk what happened to KaW after ebs, but it wasn't pwars fault it went to ****. It was the devs shitty resolution to it. Pwars only ignited the bomb, and the devs cut the wrong fuse

7. Vlad I stated what they said in my original post and sadly that's true they are more concerned about making money then they are about tradition and I do EE wars those are fun aswell

8. ebs r the bestest idea on this game

9. Like hell. EB's were the beggining of the end.

10. @Rick: I can understand you concern about keeping tradition. I for one I'm against any "exclusive" event. But this is my personal view.

11. Yeah I have to agree as well after stripping myself to gh after billions spent just to do the first rancor wars I had fun but hated the fact that growth wasnt an option for me anymore i went inactive for a year and came back and now i see its still the same story but i just decided to play my own way if i war i war if not its cool ill just farm till someone resets that's satisfaction enough :-D

12. Haha good way to play and I wish a thinking arp would give a straight answer