WE ARE KOFTE NOT KOFTE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FLYERHOCKEY, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your a Kebab?

2. Love it, nicely done 

Cheers
    Snr 

3. Uuuhhhhh …what?

4. I am KOTFE Roarrrrr!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

5. This must be like zaft-carnage

6. Beware! anyone with or without tags that contain letters numbers or dashes within 16 letters of the alphabet is at risk. also any persons that eat cheetos or have white tennis shoes. If this the case we shallunleash many war clans on you. excluding larger clans. if you say in anyway kotfe in wc cc pm our your doctor you will be wiped from all of kaw and sentenced to life at PIMD. This is a warning and one offense is too many!!!

I support this post. KOTFE-Raise of the rusty_machines and our alliance with KOTFE-KNIGHTS OF THE FIRE EMERGENCY. :twisted:

7. Oh god I eat cheetos!

8. The butt hurt continues. 

9. I want some coffee now.... .

10. Butthurt? maybe a bit over 364b in plunder on that hte. Chia 61 wow heaven 32 nice. pots low? :lol:

11. Bump! Because I feel sorry for these guys lol I will help them hate. Don't say I never do anything nice 

12. Did the op run? UNE in his banner now 

13. I don't understand

14. Flyer has flown..

15. No they are still trying is pretty funny though they can't even complete a destroyer now... Keep trying united noob empire maybe you should try war beasts instead

16. This was a joke thread that turned into something more. Flyer created his own clan called knights of the whatever as a joke and it escalated.

17. No this thread was started to talk crap the whole thing started over another clan that had a similar tag to kotfe and these noobs joined in which was obviously a bad idea for them. Get your facts straight

18. Yeah i know all that but he did this because he made a clan with KoTFE tags to mess with them more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.