WE ARE KOFTE NOT KOFTE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FLYERHOCKEY, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh yea I see what you're saying now lol it's not working out for them very well

2. Flyer, you posted on the original thread. Nobody cared

You joined the clan being warred against. Nobody cared

You made your own kotfe clan, spent 25 bil for the privilege. Nobody cared

Went back to you own clan with wall posts and a different clan page regarding the matter, and again. Nobody cared.

Now here you are desperately spamming forum with you need to be noticed.

I never pegged you as such a desperate, try hard flyer. Your sad days of kaw must be wearing you down.

Take a break. Have a rest.

I still respect you, but you have let yourself down on this occasion.

3. Seems legit.

4. The real issue here should be that OP is a Flyer's fan. Come on, really, not since the days of Bobby Clark's toothless grin has this organization been worthy of having a Kaw player named in their honor.
    I'm sorry OP I can lend no support to this thread based on your misguided allegiance. I would advise resetting immediately and changing your name to something people can stand behind.

 I BeLeaf. 
    ༺Ŧ$Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
     ℙ₤ǿǤ 

Go Leafs Go

5. If I was flyer.... Man I'd have some beefy looking new farms  all you noob trolls....

6. Red Wings are better than Flyers

7. Odd, I thought we were 2 clans in an OSW against your 7 clans.. I didn't realize we had to complete epic battles, we actually weren't trying...

8. Flyer is actually good people btw. He fights well, I have warred with and against him. Keep it classy MaCHiNEs (well as classy as possible)

9. Moose, you letting this crap go on? must be mating season for them

10. Flyer may be classy but I'd still knock him out holding a baby. 

11. NO SUPPORT NOOB

[​IMG]

12. ^Lusts logic: The more you post this random, irrelevant image, the funnier it is.

13. Where the **** are the roses? 

14. And the call for help? 

15. LOL THIS IS SO FUNNY LOL PLZ KEEP IT GOING LOL

16. Ok I'm confused

17. You obviously don't remember when noor tried to call the whole of KaW out against iG.

18. The good old days.

19. All we get now is boars and ice giants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.