WDGAF vs oG - the Real Real Real story

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Sep 5, 2013.

1. It sad to say but if you can't stop another clan eb in a osw then you might as well not even call it a osw. And with a clan your size that just bad leader ship. Fyi wild pinning your self on an eb is away to try to run.

2. Although I hate the idea of Eb completion during OSW as well, I understand why people do it.

They do it for funds. What else would they do it for? I seriously doubt WDGAF self pins, except for the few noobs that do. (That's just an assumption, I assume both sides have a few noobs here and there, such as the whole Resilience clan :roll: ) They need funds to strip your little alliance.

Am I correct Wulf?

3. War is war, when utility is added into the game it should be utilized to its fullest extent.

4. Strips win wars.

You need gold to make strips happen. Period.

I just laugh when clans call other clans out for hitting EB's in an OSW. When I was in Foxes, and we fought Regs, it was frustrating as hell that the juicy targets were DTW a lot...then BOOM, we were all naked.

Why? Because they were well funded, potted, and coordinated. It's a tactic. Sure, other clans choose to not hit EB's...but in the end, they usually fight naked and potless. Props for your tenacity, but I like succeeding.

5. Eb are good for stripping but if the other clan finishing there eb then sorry to say your not going to be threat. And as for wdgaf they love to only eb hit durning ode it the same thing they did in the ig didn't even attack and when if made there eb stop they xstal to finish there ebs. Wdgaf don't ode they just try to wait them out.

6. What's up with Zaft?I've been inactive for 10 months..

7. Zaft v.apoc?

8. I've thought about a kinda war system/tournament where you subscribe to 1v1 war, or clan war. And to win you simply get promoted to next round. Every battle won could get a PVP Equipment. Or some kind of bonus. The biggest issue with osw a lot of people run away making osw very one sided at times. I noticed the Zaft V UC is one of the biggest osw's I've seen for a long time, yet this will fade to the history books when it finally ends leaving people with nothing to show for the efforts.

9. your wrong. We only can win one thing in this game and thats Respect something runners and epic noobs never will win. When we leave this game we wanna do it with a good feeling not as a runner/cheater/noob. If you play a game try to be somebody there are enough nobody's

10. Thats a respectable answer james. However, its also a game. Players play it in different ways because the options are there. Yes, there are those of us that respect the will to war, the loyalty and dedication it requires. But others look for different traita.

11. If only he was that good looking for real 

12. lol some of you guys have no clue what you are talking about... The war is pretty much Apoc against zaft now. Og sucks now and WDGAF is irrelevant. They hit eb for funds(which they should have before joining the war....) and then they might strip 1 person a week. It's a stupid strategy if you ask me.

13. And then?

14. @ James. It was simply my opinion. Based on what I think. Some of us have played many years I remember when OS Was massive but times in kaw change. You have to have time for war and many people play for different reasons. As for respected I have meet so many people in this game over the past 3 or more years. Before you look at my achievements and think I've not played for more than a year this is my newest account only born this year. There is a lot of history in kaw and some battles have been epic.

15. *An hour

Oh, and before you say it, all of our strips are fail strips....we fail ALL strips.

Because we are irrelevant.

16. @Gods-Warrior

What about UC? And if WDGAF is irrelevant why are oG clans leaving?

17. Lol, Willie. WDGAF is not irrelevant. Y'all rock.

18. Monster garage has been known for leaving its facts unfortunately. They left Apoc during the Zaft OSW.