WDGAF vs oG - the Real Real Real story

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Sep 5, 2013.

1. I have been here from the start, and man, this is nothing compared to pwars...

2. I've learned most people hate because they're told to hate. With that mentality dialogue is pointless anyway so might as well poke fun at it all 

3. This is so much more succinct that that clown Philosopher's war threads.

4. I guess Wulf didn't think there were enough threads already on this war. Anyway cheers mate

5. most interesting wulf on the planet.... :)

6. Get in line, Jerks. :lol: :cool:

OmegaLSA

7. Typical osw post - long winded, one sided and full of he did, she did, we did stuff.

At least with Philosopher we get a short, succinct and accurate post .

Cheers
    Snr

8. Love the pic wolf

9. Agree with a lot written here, nice pic, Wulf.
    Would not refuse some  I chose a different brand though 

If all of your leaders could maintain that style ... Oh well. Enjoy 

10. thats the real story ?

11. Well. After zero being all serious and showing that WDGAF cares about the war, wulf wanted a more light hearted post to try mask the scent of fear

12. Fear of what? Relax little barcode buddy it'll be ok you're too little for most to hit.

OG y'are so uptight 

13. Lol sugah you no its right I'm like.. A Phycologist. A KaW Phycologist.

14. Well I chuckled at this.

I think Wulf summed it up well. It is two alliances that have/had beef with each other. While there may be animosity in it, but deep down it's all for fun. Because you know, it's a game.

We will fight it out. Somehow it will end win lose or mutual. Some people I'll talk to saying good war and some I won't. That's just how it is.

15. Bring back the war days!

16. I'm so pro I said Phycologist instead of physiatrist.

17. Support