Wars Dec 3rd and Dec 4th (An update MATE!)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

The 5 pm pst wars are always in prime commute time for west coast US players an hour in either direction would help if possible 

2. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

Can u guys make 5pm to 6pm for pst? I can only do war 5 due to bad war times

3. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

Thanks for the late weekday war devs u guys rock

4. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

I'm with cloud, nice variety of wars and war times kaw_admin. Good work

5. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

Could you consider a war for Nzt please all wars are either during working hours or 1am 2am, Please.

6. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

Yeah guys.

7. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

Why if war 1 is to allow euro tz to war the times are posted when ppl are at work and therefore miss sign up

8. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

Sweet thanks admin!

9. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

Australian Eastern Daylight Time? 7 or 8pm?

10. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

8am gmt would be good for Austrialia/New Zealand.

That or i can pray work gets rained off :/

11. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

AEDT 8-9pm would be awesome if possible. I am going to have to sit out every one of these wars because of work. No doubt we will rock and roll on the weekend though:)

12. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

Yes. Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time 7pm would be outstanding. Would also allow some in nz, islanders and any Png and west australia to join.

Thank you Devs.

13. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

But honestly...7 or 8pm ... either eould work. I will join no matter which time. Very excited.

14. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

Good Job with guild hansels devs! This blows!

15. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

I wonder why do I still bother buying xtals and spending time in this game. Dts/dtw turned on? Get your act together devs, your mistakes make people loose wars, money and time.

16. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

...

17. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

The LB/GH exploit is alive and well; 25% reduction in plunder- big deal! I make more in one steal on a gh than 5 fb of attacks. The plunder imbalance is the problem for ee war and on top of it you add the hit ratio so these clans can not face one another, it is almost completely pointless to even mith up. Season 1 you called the www... names an exploit and threatened punishment, those exploiters still lost wars because it could still be beat. How is the LB/GH exploit not WAY worse?

18. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

I attack a gh gain 1.4 million on plunder. I steal from a gh gain 11 million in plunder. Hard to catch up that way.

19. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

Is war 2 still at 8 PM EDT? Timer on clan pages indicates it's an hour later. Ty:)

20. Re: Wars Tuesday Dec 3rd and Wednesday Dec 4th

Fixed, good catch, thank you!