WAR with zaft is over!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KA____CHEWBAKKA____KA, Aug 3, 2014.

1. After punishing many zaft members.I have decided to let them live in piece. I had to many friends say how nice Redstar is, so i will no longer strip her..TERRA on the otherhand who cant speak without cursing...You are still far from being untouched...So rest easy zaft knowing your accounts will not be desyroyed..TERRA..KEEP ONE EYE OPEN ...

2. Just shut up.

3. Peace not piece

4. TROLL...DO YOU LOOK LIKECA TROLL..Now you have forced me to put you in same canoe as SAILOR TERRA

5. Not sure about redstar. But trusted friends said REDSTAR not just being powerfull is a good individual...For these reasons I will stop offensive war(..besides TROLLY AND SAILOR TERRA)

6. Lol

7. OP ur so scary, ermahgerd

8. Get them chew :D

9. He's terrifying

10. TROLL BOY..NICE NAME...DOES IT FIT SELFIES?

11. Why don't you go through the "player photo thread" and find out for yourself?

12. How do you even hit red? Your stats are way lower

13. I got 2 answers here....Answer 1 is Troll actaully looks like a troll...2nd...No Redstar is huge and i could not hit....I only could take allies...But ounce 3 friends vouched about REDSTAR...I Decided not to go through with it

14. I only have problems with players who looks like trolls and have a potty mouth like the sailor...(TERRA)...

15. What's this guy's deal? He must be a fanboy

16. I think he just has a mental disorder

17. TROLL...YOU NEED A FACE REPLACEMENT....OR A MASK...SOMETHING DUDE....THERE IS HELP