War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

great idea. Support. Although i would say allow purchase of 4. Not than many would have the gold to do so and still grow.

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

support

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

support :)

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Thx for the continued support I will updating the list and addressing a few questions shortly

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

*UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.

Thanks for the continued support, the list has grown into a whopping 641! I am going to write another letter to support again and post the emails on this thread when it happens. If anyone feels like going above and beyond please be sure to email the support as well and hopefully an official response is stated. I appreciate all the bumpers, supporters, and helpers of this thread. If there is any repeats or mistakes in the large list that you notice please leave the support numbers so I can edit them out. Now I want to address/respond to some comments posted

Once again I appreciate the helping of keeping the list clean. I also appreciate that he wrote the two numbers and not the names as it is extremely hard to identify any repeats by only their name. Thanks

This is a good way to show that you support the thread by not re-writing "Support" because by posting just "support" it looks like your a new supporter. So I ask anyone who already supports but wants to continue to show support to simply make it easily noticeable that you are already on the list.

No, however I plan to write a new email to support and hopefully it doesn't get the same treatment as the other emails I sent. However I have a feeling it'll go the same way.

Thanks again everybody

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support because I don't have any xtals

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Woop, #586, support this @the people who havent

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support!

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Please rearrange it into alphabetical order

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

PS. You have 65 pages of just "support"?

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Number 255 and 497 are the same.

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

common devs

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Full support... never thought I would say that about war crystals, but your plan is well thought out, and only benefits the community. Well done op, well done

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

SUPPORT
    :)

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Sure that i already supported but just to say great idea think it would get far more ppl to war

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support, great idea

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Add me to the Supporters list!
    

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.