war complaints

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IX_THoR_XI, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Dmocell what exactly are you waiting for? You haven't asked a question, or given a decent answer to the points raised. Why you presume others have never been in a osw, or hit another player shows how nieve you are. Ask a question and you will get a answer.

2. His complaints are justified, none of that has anything to do with EE edge wars.

It's suppose to be a fairly matched war based on numbers and strength.

Even from the winning side there is nothing fun about it being SO unevenly matched you struggle to even land a hit because you outnumber your opponents by 20+

3. what if the clans that refused matches were put into circulation for a second chance for a war to start an hour later??

4. @heph, I never said his point wasn't justified, in a ideal world all wars would be even, and if it was a system war we would try to match our clans to war. As its all computer generated and they was the 2 strongest clans, what would suggest happens?

5. Match ups have improved but they are very off for the time being. Our matchup wasn't close either but it has more to do with the fact that there's some serious osw going on and the clans for EE wars are thin. Bad match ups are inevitable under circumstances like this. Just suck it up an drive on Is all ya can do.

6. Simple solution. Get down to 30-40 unveiled. Most wars are pretty even at that size or have the potential to be. There's not much difference b/t the 45 and 50th ranked but huge difference b/t the 10th and 5th ranked.

7. The fact is if a clan refused war, you would definitely still get a war if the other clan had any self respect

8. Stop your whining...... I'm watching braveheart followed by 300.......

9. @slayer my comments were for those who dont war i was mad and drunk and talking about ee matchup system

10. Maybe u shud rename to stoppableTIGER