War against Zaft?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jul 14, 2013.

1. He probably changed names because of Miss_Ribbon on his wall...

2. Humb

3. Just tom say this:

Teja isn't a Zaft member - and he'll never be one. Teja is there to help a good real life friend.
    He is silencend, and he wants to R.I.P. ... but like he is, he is helping friends, even he fought against them.
    Many greetings to Liebling by this way - she has done a lot for him and his GF ...

His time has passed ... but he'll never forget his real friends.

4. Can't we all just get along? It's just a game man and there is so much drama on it! Geez smoke some dope and call it a day. Does promoting illegal substance use on forum violate ToU?

5. Helping 'friends' - think we all know which 'friend' he is helping 

6. Sucketh

7. This has got to be the 3rd time i have heard teja say "i don't care about this game." Yet i still see him on lb everytime after. Smh.

8. Teja ------> Mr…Ribbon? doesnt sound rigth.

9. Right* keyboard hates me.

10. He doesn't care about this game - he cares about his friends he found here. If you would know about him ...
    He is just a siple dumb male, but he stands up for people he trust in.

For his friends, he would fight against Zaft - for his friends, he fights with Zaft.

But best to ask him direct, not my work to defend him.

11. Simple dumb male???that sounds very sexist tulip-_-

12. Sorry, I forgot: he got silenced by devolpers on all ways ;) So don't ask him, he can't answer.

13. Lol this is so funny who bumped this thread. Guess they did it so he could remember why he was silenced and dropped by his owner when he stood for the truth. Hmmm now i guess everyone wants to know why he is back in the same clan that did that to him. Hmmm really strange but i would like to know. Pls explain to the community why you went back teja after everything you said they did. I'm just a concerned kaw citizen.

14. I don't like the way teja has been acting lately, but I must admit him a majesty are the greatest LB players unlike red star and those idiots

15. Nice new name and clan there.

16. I agree with erm5

17. Respect to you TejaGood luck and all