War against Zaft?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Why* can't spell for a toffee -.-

2. So all of you people saying support, fight the good fight, he is doing this for the community, etc... You're basically saying that we won't do anything about this, because we are too scared.

Also I'm pretty sure if I were to make this same exact thread, saying the exact same thing as teja did, you'd all laugh and bash me and ask what ZAFT did to make me so butt hurt.

Is accusing people of cheating not against the terms of service? I think someone accused someone of cheating in a thread earlier and their post was deleted. Forum mods, where are you at?

3. Liquid, you are right...

Just if I would cheat and another one would accuse me to do so, I wouldn't run to devs and cry I am called a cheated.

Teja

4. TEJA brother quitting the game doesn't sort problem out we need to team up and fight these guys. take those bullies and cheaters out of game if everyone boycotts buying things from devs and feedback them they will do something about mods

5. Zaft is massive, even if the top few alliances team up. We would probably loss

6. Shut your ******* hole MAD. I'm only telling you once.

7. Tega I would enjoy talking to you in pm. Reason being do to clutter on forum. Jsut to get a better insite to your issue.

8. So, Teja, may I see your proof that the devs support ZAFT and that they are cheating?

9. Hmm ... I wrote Dev's are supporting Zaft?

Teja

BTW: If you are all following me: it's senseless - I am silenced and I enjoy it ;)

10. You used to be something Teja. I was in GPG the night you lost it last time and I kinda respected you for just going out with a bang, despite it being a selfish act which created plenty of problems for your friends.

However, since you've come back you always appear to be moaning about something or other. I have no idea why you got silenced but I'm 100% certain it was valid or you woulda asked the devs to review n got it rescinded. As such just suck it up and carry on. Then in a few weeks talk nicely and devs will normally unsilence you.

Alternatively, just war folk, but the amount of attention you've been seeking via forums is strange and kinda sad for someone who was a past legend in the game. You are in effect reducing your legend status every time you do this.

All in my own opinion of course
    Cheers
    Snr 

11. Couldn't agree more with you snr

12. Play LaK 

13. Cannt for the life of me understand WHY if u don't like threads like this, read them and then constantly post in them??? Don't like them don't read them or post in them. Seems pretty simple to me.

14. It's good to see you and zaft end up friendly :)

15. ZAFT Mod lurkin :roll:

16. Tej, seriously check pm and listen to it for once

17. why is this in at?

18.  Funny how teja changed names after this was bumped