War 3 sign up is wrong

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dimma_MaCHiNE, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Justice I know to add 1 and take away 2 is difficult for some people , it's ok 

2. At this rate it's 5pm BST.

3. Devs moved up the war timings by 2 hrs for #3 & #7 initially this week before revising their post. Perhaps they forgot to reset their war timers after revising their post

4. Anubis, yep, my apologies, it was a very informative 2 lives. :lol:

And that was extremely lame, gtho of forums.

5. Comprehension and addition.
    Very related.
    1-2=-3
    Obviously.
    ******* retard. :roll:

6. So much fail in this post... Thanks Empire I thought I was crazy. 90% of my roster isn't going to be awake to opt in for this. It's alot of bullsh!t if you ask me. The devs really are going to have to pony up something for this.

7. Ummm Justice, Lives or Lines ?

8. Neither Anubis,
    I believe it's lines*.
    You don't capitalize either.

Don't start me..
    Also 'OP' is capitalized since it is an abbreviation. :lol:

9. Because they changed the war times today, but didn't edit the thread.

10. Oh don't start him, when he's angry he rages never seen such a sensitive player

11. When he's angry, he rages..

Tell me more about how I'm angry?

Lol
    Junco, I see we still have some unfinished business? Care to grow some more so I can hit you?

12. Aww, did I hurt your "feelings" if I'm really sory

13. Add time to war clock signups end at that time war starts like 1 1/2-2 hours after signups

14. You didn't have to hurt my feelings for me to want to hit you?
    If you think so, you really should get off Apheriun and attack someone..

Please, post for me my rage.
    Not sure what's rage about:
    "1 hour to delete my wall posts or face repercussions"

Oh and your buddies are the ones saying
    Tactical Force
    Battlegrounds
    Empire
    Seven Sins
    Blablabla

Are going to come after me if I farm you.

15. Oh and which you did delete my wall posts.
    ***** **** scared **** talking DTW badass much. :lol:

16. Bit annoying that a serious thread about an actual issue has been taken over by a pointless slanging match. It was an attempt to get answers and highlight the fact war 3 is starting 2 hours earlier than scheduled. All we ended up finding out was that OP should be written in capitals and not lowercase. Shame.

Regardless, this threat can probably be locked now as it appears the war is starting early.

17. Perhaps next time your clan mates should keep their mouths shut and not try talking ****. Or beginning grammar/spelling wars.



Take that rant to CC, they need to here it most, clearly. Enjoy your war.

18. We had guys just click signup thinking it was 3 but now shows war 4. They are going to have to leave clan b/c can't war 4. Also we had a guy who's about to lose ee who cast for 3 and we didbt get the numbers b/c we thought we had 2 more hours. West coasters who were going to cast awoke to see matchups set.

Please reset the round 4 spell. You shouldn't have been able to cast this early anyway.

19. I agree with ER-rudementary!!! I just woke up to cast, and i see we already have a matchup??? Are you kidding devs? I change my daily schedule in real life so I can war, and then I can't even war because you guys can't even get a clock to work properly. You didn't even know what time it was starting in your own time zone.

Really professional... Round of applause. Oh and no response, apology, or compensation. Wow.