War 3 sign up is wrong

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dimma_MaCHiNE, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Ya this is very annoying thanks devs

2. And we had members cast who were counting on the war 2 hours later, and could not be active at the wrong war time, major mess up by the devs.

3. This is freaking ! I can only do 4 wars a week as is and freaking devs change time of war 3, then unchanged, and tell us, but not never really unchanged??? Wtf! What am I supposed to do with this 2 hour block I freed in my schedule!?!? Play with my child? Work? I do that all the time!!! I want to war!

I am still not certain if something will change before the war, but am now afraid to cast wave bc don't want to be in for war 4! 

4. I Wrote often in Feedback they should Write City Clock : like los Angeles / Berlin or rome / Tokio .......so everyone can c the right Time

5. And i also Miss war 3 

6. If u can't figure ur time based on the 4 time zones they list u are too dumb to war anyway. The prob was devs didn't list the right time.

7. There was an update saying they were moving war #3 time back 2 hours as well as a few other wars but it started at originl scheduled time..can we expect this to happen. On other wars you changed

8. The Devs have made a mistake. Hands up who never makes a mistake? The unfortunate thing for me, on a personal level, is that this time is (should have been) the best time of the week for me. I missed the sign up. Annoying, lets hope they say sorry and sort it out?

9. They posted and update yesterday that they changed it back to the original time.

10. Ummmmm, the times have posted on the Week 2 thread should be what is accurate and what everyone should go by. We had a couple miss the war and/or be extremely late or couldn't be 100% active. I am pretty sure that most clans had to deal with this so it wasn't necessarily why our clan lost (Congrats to Warlor Hellhounds!), but this was a pretty big screw up IMO. I think that they prestige, EE, Mith and xstals used by both sides should be reset. Basically the war should be a draw.