USA vs China and Russia

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_Acnologia_-, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Who do you Think would win? I belive America would win we spend 500 billion + a year on military, our military has 1.4 million active Soldier and we hardcore. China has 2 million soldiers but we can still destroy em and Russia sucks but who do you think would win and why?

2. That's like the bestest argument I've ever heard ever

3. Simple, America. We have the most battle ships and fighter jets, hence the most projectable (is that a word) force.

That's not talking nukes, in which case we all lose.

4. Okay okay Russia doesn't have the military strength we do lol they have tanks which would win them land battles but we have a better air force so we would win on air and ultimately in the end come out victorious

5. USA would win.

6. Noone would win. All 3 have nukes, wed all die and likely so would most the planet.

Why do you think the U.S. puts up with Putins crap? They could easily defeat him, but that would lead to the war to end our planet.

7. USA nukes are better than China and Russia nuke

8. I would win 

9. Nukes are nukes. U.S. may have clean nukes and better missle systems but dosnt change the end.result

10. Better nukes ..... Hmm I feel like they all cause collateral damage thet would kills 100's of millions regardless who drops them so in that case I'd say it's a tie

11. U couldnt even beat vietnam......what makes u think you could beat harder opposition.

12. America will burn for its evil government. Get out while u can

13. A war between the three would not happen, first of all if the United States

14. That sad moment when your elaborate post doesn't fully upload :(. 4 paragraphs condensed into 1 :

China would not get involved due to 50% of their trade coming from the United States (exports) Russia would not damage the united states (weak navy/Air Force) United States wouldn't be able to attack Russia on land ( extremely awful Climate/too much land) United States would send daily bombings into Russia. Overall? I would stay standstill. Oh yeah Russia wouldn't be able to trade via ships due to all the subs / battle ships the United States has Russia would be sanctioned out the ass

15. We couldn't beat Giap. But we didn't lose. We just left. Because there was never a reason to be there in the first place.

Btw, China couldn't beat Vietnam either. And Russia couldn't beat Afghanistan. So i don't see your point.

16. So who is attacking who, logistically speaking moving troops to these areas would be a mammoth task. For all countries.

I seen someone say the American Air Force is better, however attacking with only Air Force would deplete the american Air Force dramatically both Russia and China have anti air capabilities and Russia won't really have to worry about Americas navel capabilities because the American ships cannot get to or hit any major military objective as Russia has most of those in-land. So if america decided to invade Russia this one is the kicker, ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY INVADE RUSSIA. If napoleon isn't enough to prove that, a certain german WW2 leader feeble attempt is just as good as a case. With China however presuming we are using usa allies as well australia and New Zealand would help with China given China has most of its navy in and around the South China Sea and Indian Ocean any navy battle between America and China would be a white wash for America. Land invading China would also be hard the sheer number of soldiers is insane, however would they be under equipped(just musing how a country could equip such a large force)

This event would never happen. The costs for such a war would cripple all economies involved. Not to mention there would be no way to maintain supply lines in the event that either countries attacked each other.....

17. No way to supply? Russia is right across the straight from Alaska and China is surrounded by us allies.

Napoleon didn't have trucks or possibility of air supply.

The world isn't as big as it was back then.

18. I'm pretty sure Russia is the one who has a bomb that's called the Power grid bomb or something like that. Would knock us and our technology back to the equivalent of 50-60 years.

19. I am assuming that Russia and China commanders have brains and strategies to combat such a thing as the supply of troops and trucks don't like land mines or any anti vehicle explosive really..