[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Next hint event please

2. OK so the ASW was great. Very long and stressful but all actives pulled together and made it fun. Thanks to you all. I have seen my every issue addressed except one. People have talked about the low mith payout, in actives, duration, and so forth. No one mentioned the disqualified players being hit buy the other team. If a play is disqualified from the next event they should be dropped immediately by the devs. We all received the info that they could not be affected in the war, however in round to our disqualified member tool hit and was kod many times... this affects the overall war. Again thanks to everyone.

3. Respect to each and every one of the warriors at Blue Wolves!! It was one helluva way to wrap up the ASW!

To my fellow warriors at Green Wyverns, respect, respect and more respect!! If I could handpick a team for next year each and every one of those that warred would be on it cuz, notwithstanding the final result, you are the best of the best! Awesome trackers and wc's and incredible fighters! Thanks to every one of you for making this an incredible event for all of us (️️)!!

For the boat anchors who signed on for the shiny achievement, but couldn't be bothered to fight, take your lumps graciously cuz it's a long way back from reset to top 10k for next year!!

Go Green Wyverns!!

4. To add even more insult to injury... disqualified member was kod 7 times in round 2 and was paid 20 mith... take a look...

5. I can see the future

6. The determination to win is the better part of winning. Congratulations Blue Wolves! Respect

7. GO - BLUE WOLVES - BELIEVE IN THE PACK!!!!!

8. Congrats to all! That was amazing!!!! :D

9. *Patiently awaits his shiny*...

...*and prays for ASW banner....*

10. Lol killu, it would be nice to see a mystery award to both clans who warred in the finals though.

11. Pg 82: mushroom...

Don't quote me

Seriously: some rewards are good enough. Spoiled brats nowadays pffft.

However my suggestion for next year, (at least to me, even if I'm weak) is to get higher participation from the top 2,500 ALL STAR (and if rewards given as per below, it'll encourage some sh to grow maybe and relax the imbalances in EE war, but regardless, devs need a way to encourage people to grow...or reduce the plunders from sh even more)

Participation was low this year. Inactivity is also somewhat inevitable. IF IF IF prizes could raise participation and make activity a must (by elimiting rewards to inactives who will need to be assessed, not by bystanders or forumers or the many - yes, many! - noobs in every clan but by knowledgeable peeps or some system devs can come up with) that would be great. Otherwise, die hard warriors don't need much of an incentive... Not those old dinosaurs. The new breed of "die hard" warriors need rewards. The war lovers? If you like to war, you just prepare for it, regardless of the reward at the end. Simple.

P.S: i've see way too many invalid comments about forumers claiming peeps are inactive. Just because they have no/low plunder and zero/few SUCCESSFUL actions doesn't always mean they are inactive. Just saying. A weakling like me spends time xtalling and suiciding on top LB resulting in low plunder and actions

12. I'm not normally one to rant on forums, but something is sort of annoying me. First, I was in Blue Wolves. I feel lucky and an extremely honored to have been on THE BEST CLAN IN ASW 2014!

Now, the rest of these people, who are all over forums saying pink this or wyvern that or giant blah blah blah was the best, must be suffering a mass delusion. You didn't win! Therefore, you cannot be the best. It's that simple. Maybe it was the best clan you've ever been on. Or maybe it was the most fun clan. But it was not the best clan. You should write to the dev's and ask them to give you a Miss Congeniality achievement.

I'm not trying to take away the hard work and effort that people put in. I felt honored and challenged by all 3 clans I faced. And I credit our WC's and trackers for finding a way to overcome the incredible fight that the wyverns and giants and hornets put up. Every active member of those clans should walk with their heads held high and be proud of the war they fought (especially the hornets). It was an awesome ASW.

However, unless you are one of the 159 whose name appears on Sunday's WR at Blue Wolves, you were not on the best clan this year and you're not even in the running for best clan ever.

WOLF PACK!

13. I have to agree. Hornets were the toughest of all 3. Hornets should have been in the finals or was a final in itself

14. We made a 150b comeback on the Hornets. Also the strongest going in were the Giants, we were the underdogs in that series. We fought hard and i give mostly all the credit to our top players who had great leadership and our trackers for all 3 wars.

15. Go hornets!! :(

16. We're the clans disbanded already? Why can't we keep the clans in tact for posterity's sake? So that 10 years from now, I can show my son that I was part of the 2014 all Star Wars winning team. Just my 2 cents ...

17. U can u will have the badge

18. @Khan, that's why there's a badge and don't think this game will be around for 10 years and if it does that will be amazing and will be in awe.

19. When do I get my sparkles 