Toughest ee clans faced

Discussion in 'Wars' started by YA-_Roid_-FI, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Acoustic Sunrise. Someone needs to start a EE warring clan index, with updated strengths and weaknesses.

2. Rising hawks for their roster but Empire Rising for their skill/tactics/leadership.

Empire Rising has my vote... by far.

3. I'd have to say our last war against Tgia was the roughest of the season. They had such a great strat that an hour after the war was over I was still trying to figure out how the beat us. Much respect Tgia!

4. RH, sotra, DS, battle grounds. Silver, LaR, all great war clans by far RH the toughest lol

5. Bar none the funnest (where we lost by a mere 22b) was Rising Hawks. Although I never was a big fan, our last war (Og vs Rising Hawks) was like a chess match, carefully executed.

I gotta give a shout out to voodoo who I don't believe we were ever able to lick! Lol!

6. I feel i should post here because the clans i faced deserve to get their horns tooted. -s26tr- definitely made me think the most of a way to beat their lb ps combo(which we didnt) lol. Sotra was amazing at their gh use . Kotfe felt like David and goliath and they were very fast and skilled. I'd say strike force was the most skilled and organized clan I faced this season. They didn't have a person bigger then me but acting in complete unison. Much respect to all those clans who ended my rancor hopes :)

7. RH just makes a roster that sets them up to win that doesn't impress me aside from that organizational structure.

La res does the same thing with massive 15 on top that no one can hit and 2 gh's

Honestly all he clans that I respected are getting. Phased out due to devs choices

8. Empire rising is one ofthe best. Along with Zero_tolerance who I got to war with a few times. Great execution, skill, and organization 
    Voodoo is also a very great group that is hard to beat unless they are off the ball

9. And battlegrounds. Lost to them 
    And obviously zaft but only when the secs decide to match them up. And when they were matched to they we're high above in cs and the bit ratio was booty. To say the least. Having 6 GH in "K.o.S". unable to hit anyone is just a DEVELOPER screwup

10. A lot of people think R.Hawks just make an unbeatable roster and have no skill? Haven't those people noticed the roster they build is copied over and over again? They have some bigs, some hansel tanks if it's 2 hour wars and GHT(T). Everybody and their mother is copying this but not even close to as much success. Down playing their skill just make you look trite.

11. I warred at -EXODUS- and we never faced rh but I do believe their key was strat no roster is unbeatable

12. The clan that has been a "horn in our side" this season was S.O.T.R.A, but week 8, war #15 was last war of season. We got matched and finally won in the end. Mitch respect to S.O.T.R.A from me tho ;)

13. Rising Hawks

14. For me, in Worms, I'd say sotra is always a tough match, as well as nt-nf near the END of the season. Most everyone else we steamrolled, with a few (maybe 3?) exceptions.

15. PoC - beginning of season
    Strike force

16. Kings Castle all the way!!

17. LaR and Sotra definite ly

18. I enoyed Wars against LA Resistance