Toughest ee clans faced

Discussion in 'Wars' started by YA-_Roid_-FI, Nov 6, 2013.

1. 1)rising hawks that roster is brutal. 2)sotra it's like being hit by a train. 3)Exodus those barcode are enough to make me relapse

2. the obvious answer is "winter clan" even though they don't actually participate in EE, they pretend too, and they are pretty good at it.

3. Sotra, Rh, Dragons Sanct.,and Battle Grounds

4. Best ee clan by far is THEM

5. Exodus by far the best wars this season as very even, respect to you all 

6. The toughest "EE" clans we faced this season were DS, devastation (you guys were by far the hardest most grind out matches we had this season!! Cheers), LAR! and a couple other gh/lb clans:)

The toughest clans that EE we faced were Ncu_Dominion and OG! This reflects my personal opinion only. Cheers to all the fun and to those who managed to not cry all season long about every little thing!!!

7. Cheers mate. That's funny, cause I was just about to say, my favorites this season were The hit squad and NCU. I wouldn't say the toughest but the most enjoyable wars. The ones you don't mind the outcome cause it was just so fun!

8. When kings castle eat rising hawks totally made my day.

9. I always do extra homework when I face hit squad. That clan keeps me in my toes.

I also enjoy warring with sotra. I warred with them pre season, and have now warred against them. Weather you're with them or against then, its alswaus fun,

10. I agree jus like having fun matches where no one cries

11. DS and Lar two toughest this season, but have loved all the wars against Devastation- most were so close they could have gone either way lol
    Been a good season though - well done to everyone who warred 

12. Of all the individuals who I have warred, I think vixen has given my news the most trouble 

13. The most enjoyable wars for us this season has been kos. Station even though we warred against each more than we warred together I learned alot from. Ds and la were other tough matches.

14. The toughest I've versed this season have to be V I E T N A M

15. One scout KO Moose you know it 

16. Forgot to add devastation they whipped me that bad I still got welts two weeks after.