To Oh:

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Marodo, May 20, 2012.

1. Hey I hear ders somfin called a toofbrush in da store now...

2. You mean toothbrush? Youre sooo slow. Ive been using it for almost a week now.

3. Can u guys refrain from what u define as trolling on this thread? Idc abt discussion

4. How Arth all my brethren on this fine evening?

5. Good xtreme

6. I've read, and decided not to. I'm not stubborn, you had no right to do what you did. If I do have affiliation so what? And if you have affiliation with GoldenAssassin who had recently hit me? I have no fear of your friends or your 3 spy defence pots. You failed to win my trust in the situation. Try an act of selfishless next time people talk about their opinions: keep it to yourself.

7. All i did was make discussion, if u so wish to believe a bigger and grander scheme of deception, thats a shame. Because if u would listen this could be settled without fox interference.

I have no relations to goldenassassin

8. I know golden, I set him after you.

9. To add to my previous post,

It would be easier to just seek an explanation from instead of attempting to ignore me. Not to mention, i will seek foxes' help if u continue farming.

And their was no trust being broken anyway

10. Xtreme, seems legit.

Marodo, no. I belive you spoke my private thoughts to someone else, and then lied to me on pm on kaw. The fact that you didn't even apologize.

11. You already seem to seek help from a few others. Didn't you get GZ's premission to hit back? Ohhhh no trust to be broken. There is almost always trust.

12. Private thoughts? No, i made a conclusion based on what the current events in kaw were. It was my opinion. I told nothing of you really. Besides the fact that i said who u hated. And its an ally that i was talking to. So even if he does know he wouldnt care. And i dont believe i lied on pm.

Dont actions speak louder than words? And the fact that i put hours into trying to get it all fixed up so you didnt have to have inconvenience at your current clan? I believe that should convey a proper apology.

13. Me or xtreme? Idk gz

14. Would you guys like some tissues?

15. I hate not knowing what's going on 

16. No. That doesn't. And it matters not who you are speaking to, you are still giving out other people's opinions. So yes, ask foxes to hit. They seem to be doing a great job taking on 2 players. You are a fighter, can't you just take the hits? You said in cc that I had double your spy stats, yet I am fighting HLBC hansel and still have time to hit you.

17. Ur whiteace? And u have a scout in foxes?

Look Oh, are u really going to break off a year friendship because i gave out ur opinion about a clan? Its fixed anyway. I didnt mean for it to happen. And you didnt need to do that. Im not calling foxes just yet. I want to reason with you.

18. May I just say,

This seems to be a personal issue-
    Why bring clans into it? Knowing I don't comprehend the scale of the situation, could you answer that?

19. No, I'm not whiteace. No, I don't "scout" your clan. Reason or not, your choice. There is 1 thing that will stop it. Go outside your selfish self and think about what I want. The one this you have yet to do.