To Oh:

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Marodo, May 20, 2012.

1. Dan, he farmed me. I can post the farmings to my superiors. A regular clan thing.

2. Ahhhh.

Eh, lol one v ones are fun. Or you could agree to disagree and move on.

3. Its not a 1v1, its him farming me. I refuse to attack bc i consider him a friend.

4. Maybe perhaps, you should hit back?
    It's clear that you are not going to resolve this in a way both of you are happy.

5. Seems like an apology for sharing personal feelings and information would clear this all up. Unless I'm missing something

6. Dan, dont interfere please. Im attempting something. I have no hostilities towards him

7. Mk I'm out. Support A1 

8. I agree with A1. It would seem that that is all Oh is asking for. Sometimes the simplest answers can become the solution to a problem.

9. Hes probably ignoring the thread now anyway. It would be great if he could reply to my post tho

10. I doubt he is.

Try apologizing. Forget about the argument. Put aside your questions and justifications, and apologize to a "year long friend". If he really is, he'll forgive you and you can move on. The first step to rebuilding trust, if there was any in the situation, would be to be forgiven.

11. Couch ur a smart guy/girl.

12. The name kind of gives it away, doesn't it? Thanks for the complement. I don't know much about the issue, only enough I can put together from the actual conversation. Just an outsiders point of view.

13. Exactly couchman once you play Kaw a while you get a knack for having a clue. 

14. Couch, ive known too many ppl that fake their gender on the internet.

15. Yup. It's just one of those things that clicks. Like riding a bike or walking. Forum and in game are the same way.

16. A year long friend, if he really is one he or she would say sorry to u or not farm u but what I see is no friendship

17. Anyways, oh.

Look im truly sorry about what happened. I now know it wasnt my business to share and i shouldve left what u said alone. I know that because of my mistake im probably going to lose a good friend. Im sorry that it had to happen. And im sorry that i took advantage of what you told me and spread it and cause a huge muck of things. My actions caused problems for you and ur former clan.

Thats all i got 

18. Good luck with it maro

19. And that's all I wanted. I will cease all hits.

20. Thx, no renewal of friendship?