TO LAODA for all of kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Book_Keeper (01), Mar 27, 2013.

1. So if ZAFT has a no forum policy.... Why did Albanian Arab post on page 3?

2. No ZAFT perms are asked to not post forums as majority of threads are either noob or alts posting mindless nonsense. ZAFT members can choose to post if they so feel the need although its rare.

Very few really experienced and respected players choose to contribute to the forums these days and ZAFT as a whole is no different.

I hope this clarifies yet another misconception of ZAFT. 

ZAFT Destiny

3. Banking, repotting, build change, to strip someone else, man that never comes to mind on these threads does it?

4. 

Can't tell if you're trolling or if you really are that stupid. Also this thread should be locked for the lack of credibility and false information in the op.

5. God damn these statless alts... :roll:

6. How is pieman stupid?

7. Yea keep hiding behind the truth let laoda explain what happend

8. @War

I can easily make an Alt, start claiming things that look to favor Apoc and you'd think I was Apoc. You have 0 proof this guy is an Apoc Alt. You don't know what propaganda is, do you? This could be an Alt from either side, or neither.

People stir up trouble in OsW from the sidelines all the time. Makes for good entertainment and when they do it with a fresh account, you can't track it back to a main.

9. Wish we had a stat requirement for posting, guess its been talked about, why do we even bother reading these posts!

10. why do you care? free strips in my mind... means your not wasting your own funds. stop moaning about the leaders in ZAFT and worry about your own clans and alliances's problems...

11. How about ask loada herself

12. At least the guy came up with a clever name: book keeper. Kind of a rip from war reporter.

Yes, there is no stat requirement for posting BUT there is TOU. The rules say only one computer account. I would make an educated guess that many of these no stat alts are additional computer accounts beyond the single authorized one. KaW's administration could use IP info to track and ban all related accounts. This would likely result in a reduction of these alt postings.

Just a thought.

13. This is my main you guys should asked loada or the admin from destiny and will see 

14. Only worthy part of this whole thread.

Of course I stopped reading at this point as well, so...

Huge fail, statlessaltcowardOP.

15. What has he done I don't get it just hired allies

16. Laoda is a ***** and he's right he's been stripping LOTS OF HIS MEMBERS!Just because they piss him off. He thinks the world revolves around him

17. Sup SARC

18. Grow a pair or we dont care