TO LAODA for all of kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Book_Keeper (01), Mar 27, 2013.

1. One word..Ignorance

2. Lol you guys should asked laoda or the admins. We want a zaft MEMBER to explain this

3. Correct a zaft destiny leader

4. Im in zaft so if i wanted to be stripped id ask a zaft member to do it so i can upgrade or do what i need. Plus did u ever think he needed strip funds??? no cus ur a noob! 1 huge rule we follow is respect our clannies so no Big L isnt stripping to be mean. Nuff said about this topic. Thankyou

5. Lets the person who got striped to talked about it we don't want to talked to you

6. Who got stripped?

7. ur an apoc alt OP and say who got stripped and they can verify if there is anyone that got stripped except any of apoc

8. u sure u werent tracking an apoc leader?

9. Laoda is buying that players allies because that admin can use the money for stripping -_- or for anything else...

10. Laoda stripping his own guy do that guy can do some strips.... Logic invalid.

11. You dont even have any achievements. Fail alt.

12. Interesting...

13. This needs to be locked b4 flame 

14. Laoda likes other men's pencils in his mouth

15. Amazing the popularity laoda builds staying quiet why all of you run your mouths

Laoda is a robot

16. I really wish zaft didn't have the no forum policy. Every time I see a thread like this I want to hear a response but I know I won't.

17. I sense a disturbance in the force

18. Lmao OP owned by KaW.

You assumed Anus. Try to use more toilet paper next time. Stop spewing 

19. When laoda bought allies off the person you're tracking, did you :
    1) Fund and strip the target
    2) inform and steal the target

Don't tell me you do nothing other than trying to sell your account in Kaw store?