To all ocean members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Sep 8, 2012.

1. Enjoy it X5. War is all about losses and if you consider their losses from not hitting big pigs and instead hitting weak old players! You're making them lose soooooo much gold!

2. Okay I'll ask...how's your bum Belle? 

3. Ever post something then think that probably wasn't the best idea...

4. Hahaha, there for a while whenever I'd post on some of Cheeses threads.

We won't discuss that here though :roll:

Sometimes Beautiful Death can be funnier than hell. After hearing (err reading..) her story, I'm pissed off at the ocean now too.

Go LR. Evaporate em!

5. @orb...so we should be hitting eb monsters instead of hitting players?

Olz tell me that's not wwhat you meant and post with a main when you respond!

6. Who's Olz ?? Sorry for asking  just curious don't see that name

7. Pinky, wars are about inducing losses in gold! Don't you think not hitting eb is inducing losses? 

8. The ocean belong to nobody but pirates yer' hear?!

9. If he just hits eb then your hits are rendered invalid and you can't grow on hitting another player very well so...
    he can win by not warring! Unless you strip him 

10. The ocean is being evaporated hit by hit, strip by strip

LR to the Death of Me

11. This OSW is like a pwar. The ocean is giving me so many sandollars, all i have to do is piss into the toilet water

12. @orb
    I am completely confused bt your posts!
    The op is not in LR nor is he in ocean so if he hits an eb or not it doesent concern the topic or this war!

Last rights haven't ran an eb in a couple weeks now and we have no intentions of doing so!
    I mean are we suppose to self pin on ebs like a bunch of fairies?
    No we are in war and that means we are hitting ocean with every troop and spy we have!
    During that time ocean are hitting ebs and failing almost all of them (check their history)
    So please tell me how we are losing?

13. Lol pinky. We did war beasts a couple times when it took two hits to complete. Just for giggles. I'm not sure that counts though 

14. Ahh yes I forgot about that littlee piggy but after being beat in 2 hits I don't think he will come back for anymore!