To all ocean members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Sep 8, 2012.

1. OMG THERE ARE NO PERIODS IN THAT WHOLE THING.

2. Cf terms are all must die! Now i must get back to stripfarming you all...

3. im confused as to why you have made this...what is a cf?

4. I fell asleep after what was suppose to be 2 sentences. So....what again?

5. Lol. The truth is, I went to Florida recently. And I went swimming over at this abandoned beach. I was having such fun, I did not notice the squall incoming. And for some reason, my family was over at the nude beach.... So I was alone.

The waves kept getting bigger. I was pummeled by giant wave after wave. I swallowed a big ass gulp of salt water. My butt got scratched on the seashells on the ocean floor. Sand began flying into my eyes when I wasn't being drowned.

I finally got thrown ashore and coughed and gurgled and crawled to safety.

So, when I got back home, i decided to kick Ocean's ass since the ocean decided to piss me off.... Screw you ocean!!!! You tried to kill me!!!

6. Lol wut

That is a very sad story

7. I'm sorry that this happened bell

8. @Belle.. Lololol 

9. Anyway I talked to ocean owner he said that's what happened

10. Belle you should have been on the nude beach.

11. *Pinky: CF means Continue Fighting

12. Oh really? Hmm well glad that that's what I'm doing but they don't need to ask for cf for that lol

13. Op ill make sure to pay your news a visit for making this thread without consulting LR and because ill need a new target!

So have fun but when this osw is over ill be inviting you to club pin for a nice permanent stay!

14. Ceasefire is one word...would that be just C? I like my definition better..btw..I just peed in the ocean.

15. Dr pinky I talked to LR homicidal about it

16. Ok that's fine so I'm glad I gave 2 reasons in my comment!

17. Oh **** why does everyone gotta pick me

18. Bc your annoying