The wall"lying"warrior aka sr-ShadowOfDeath

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This the funny part this morning claiming on his wall that he got 5b from me from 1 scout in 9 hours [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. [​IMG] claims I'm always in pin yet look at him

3. Seriously nobody cares. (Besides SkinnyMinny), if you're gonna post the fails, at least post some successes. It's frustrating when you have 3 SS of fails, but you could have 47 full of successful actions. Also, most of the kawmunity don't care about your 1v1, I don't see other players continually posting about their 1v1? Seriously Roni, what's the real point to this? You've already made yourself look like a joke. You aren't going to get anything back by 'Flexing some muscle' when all there is, is fat.

4. Oh and you're posting his DTW. Wow congrats, for all we know he could've pinned on you? Or he pins troops on eb so he can get income continually coming through. #Done

5. He already had me blocked on his wall so I couldn't correct his lies ! He said he beat me before when I was in blackhand.But I've never been in blackhand. its pretty sad when they need to lie constantly to make themselves " appear " as if he's so pro .

6. I like the pun

7. Ohh look a newbie trying to act as if he's a hardcore . You really don't have a clue there are hardly any he don't pin me because he's rarely hitting.we can all lie on our walls but only naive people believe them .

8. I'm proving its him dtw when writes on his wall that I am dtw constantly. We can only scout him because he's self pinning else where but pretending he's farming me to death ! How is it possible to get 5b from 1 scout in 9 hours .That there alone proves all he does is lie on his wall.

9. That was while I was away making this thread.he fails more than wins

10. [​IMG] he was active in zta over night yet claims this

11. Wall warriors and their lies so pathethic.This moron shadowofdeath was the old screenname SR-PoseidonDthSquad.he's so badman that he can't 1v1 SkinnyMinny he gets all s.r to hit him.Then he pretends on his wall that its only him hitting SkinnyMinny.He is a full time liar.But even s.r have woke up and know he is shaming himself up with his constant lies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.