The Vacation

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by VeriVenomous, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do I post ss'es here?

2. U have to go to imgur upload photo copy bb code link

3. I've said way dummer stuff u mourn. you need to check ur self before I rek u into the void m8

4. That feeling when you go into forums hoping things are better than when you last checked in two months ago and this is what you see 

5. you missed me and you know it

even though u probs don't know me

6. Lol I wasn't referring to you specifically. More of a broader scale of things in general

7. Looks like the clan is falling apart anyways.

Hats off to OP.

8. That makes the fact that the clan is dead even more embarrassing for said 'clan'.

9. Keep failing them strips

10. Lmfao.great job getting their admin to post.warfare must post since his brothers wife owns the clan.god his brother warfare,is tigs way of screwing welfare by using rent money trying to keep vd afloat.oops lol tv

11. Can we lock this thread?
    Its just 5 alts conversing with themselves. Its like suptis saying apples are red and suptis2 saying red apples are awesome and suptis3 saying apple pie is bonkers. We get it you have beef with The Vacation. I have beef with Cows and i don't try to butcher them repeatedly. Just inhale some juice and smoke some ham

But, that being said, Yall get an A for Effort and E+ for creativity.
    Simon says ..."Next".

12. we krushed theise klan an know we can krushed any1 we iz not 1 person bi tha wey

13. Some spicy keks in this here chat there are

14. Ay'd rathir be an kek than an cuck lik u

15. Honestly I've seen tons of hte clans rise and fall

Their ability to survive is no different from the every clan in KaW
    - having good admins
    - having decent cc
    - solid relationships between members in the clan
    - having good war chiefs/warlord
    - absence of drama creators

and for hte clans
    - being able to continue running seals during down times
    - finding new sealers
    - adjusting passes to keep the clan viable

Usually when clans don't have these things going they die/fall apart on their own. I've seen hte clans die (i.e. Zero gravity, airy's sanctuary) and hte clans convert to eb clans (i.e. Treasure isle)

If you think they are such a bad clan - evolution will work itself out. People won't reseal and they will have a hard time continuously running hte and thus they will die.

Personally I find that posting in forums and cc in an attempt to kill the clan really won't do the trick - most times it shows to ppl who read it that you are butt hurt.

If you think that this clan is bad and poorly managed - you will see that it will die eventually on its own without your attempts to kill it off. You can take satisfaction then but I don't see the point of this post.

16. There clan is like wht bush did to the middle east screwed up

18. Sup 2 thumbs up ! They're dead and carry on. Let their farm attempt carry on.. I was born to osw and I'm gonna go back. Follow/pm me

19. Tiger :) yup .

20. I like bacon. Mmmmmmm. Bacon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.