The Vacation

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by VeriVenomous, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My experience at the vacation was terrible half the time they don't have sealers so I went out to find an eb and I end up getting banned for it. Have any others had this problem with them.I do not reccomend anyone drop there seals there. If you drop a seal there you will end up getting screwed.

2. Wait, they banned you because they didn't have sealers?

3. No they banned me for going to a different clan to hit an eb while they waited for a sealer

4. I would like to state this man defended the vacation on the last thread.

Also he's not my alt and nobody else is either.

Anyways I've had way to many problems with this clan and I'm still wondering how they can operate with half of kaw hating them

5. I'm tempted to start taking bets on how much longer they last as an hte clan

6. Me too they went almost 2 days without a sealer.

7. Well they quit running hte so I assume they stopped

8. I think this means they have failed

9. They haven't stopped when I got banned which was a half hour ago they where still running it

10. They are just doing dome unlocks after that they will be back to screwing people over

11. Pretty sure no hte clan guarantees unlimited seals, just that there will be b2b hte, whether it's opened or not is the issue that you have

12. No its not the issue I have is that they banned me for going to hit an eb while I waited till they had a sealer

13. Oh yay another lie in forums. And from the same clan. V you weren't banned from clan moron. You left after you deleted your pass cuz someone gave you a fake pass. All you have done since you were in my clan was ask for admin and cry cuz I wouldn't give it to you. Don't worry though we are just doing a few unlocks while yafi hits cuz we refuse to kick a member. Have fun with your thread though I'm sure it will be as entertaining as the last one.

14. That's not true at all you told me to stay where I'm at

15. And you need admin who are actually active

16. And you can't have more admin than guests

17. And I never wanted admin

18. How do you post pics of ss on here lol? I have you asking if you've proven yourself yet lmao

19. Well you banned me from there wasting my money

20. Ya I have ss showing that's a lie too haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.