The Vacation

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by VeriVenomous, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The proof is all in your member list you guys are losing members

2. Hte clans don't make it if you can't drop seals b2b

3. Right

4. Smh. If I've said it once if said it a thousand times. If you don't know anything about an hte clan then don't drop a seal there. If you get hipped out of a seal then that's on you for trusting the word of a clan you don't know. And. O body is stealing anything from you if they drop your pass. If you bought the seal and used it in a eb then you got your money's worth. No where on the description does it promise you more than 1 eb's worth of use. If they kicked you immediately after opening the eb then maybe.

You also made your point on page 1. At this point you're making yourself look bad. No one cares. Move on and hit your ebs elsewhere. Just my two cents.

5. Spock, you miss the point.

A promise is made between the sealer and the clan...

In most cases a user purchases the seal with real cash, as a consumer they should be able to trust these hte clans.

However not being very lucky can play a part.

Someone paid money for seal > Trusts hte clan > HTE clan provides service for seal drop by giving pass for X days

This is how a transaction should go.

Although not a concrete practice, it's incredibly poor business-wise to rip off your customer base.

So to end this I'd like to ask you a question... If you were ripped off, would you keep to yourself so another person can get jibbed as well?

OR

Would you actually warn others even with risk of being called a fool (by a moderator no less) of scams occurring around them?

6. It's a war game, you can do what you want

7. I would warn others as I already did

8. It seems that you missed the point. Sure, it's a war game, but that is not the issue in question.

9. Anyone else having problems with the vacation

10. Yeah I had the same problem you did there admin seem to think they are above the rules

11. Lmao first athreos is v which I find funny he's gonna use his main that was never even in the clan to prove a point. Second we never had a problem with sealers until all the morons of kaw that like to stl items started hitting cuz they got kicked for not repaying. They wanna say that admin and owner don't drop seals then who do you think is dropping all the seals now to try and save clan from you morons lies. Its simple, you stl items you are given a choice, repay or leave. Considering the rest of the ppl mad at our clan are ex admin that got butt hurt over losing admin, well that's just sad really. Oh and pinky submit me your resume hun I'll look it over.

12. Your the biggest moron of all because I never stole items. Go find a hobby and get a life

13. I was banned from clan because I went to hit an eb because they didn't have a sealer

14. No need to make your clan look good dare your clan already has a bad reputation

15. Nobody really cares about your viewpoint. K?

16. Lets face it the vacation is dead :lol:

17. Support

18. I don't think it's fair to call The Vacation's funeral yet.

They may partake in bad practices but they still have a chance to apologise and resolve their issues with former sealers.

Say give the people you wronged a month of free rotwb, I think it's fair since it's the only eb you guys can do.

19. For me there was only 5 days that were shown. So idk if it's different for different people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.