the time has come

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Skyj1LSA, Feb 14, 2013.

1. LSA clowns,try outs r just attention seekers just ignore this post

2. Eekk not spossed ta be in forums bye

3. Noob alt

4. I remember why I don't talk to you two anymore lol

If you know the whole thing post it on my wall or pm me.

Fake LSA guy go away. You're not welcome here

5. Sky accept me.

Also,

I am perm silenced xD

6. Againfine. Just don't talk to much

7. Well thats a good nuff reason for me to talk to u here. SINCEWHEN

8.  Alt guy I bet you're ice or island

Cuddle I didn't even know you applied but in now lol.

Since I did king

9. I was talking in WC. Apparently i am spamming my responding to the same question three times

(Question asked by multiple people)

10. Wah wah wah......

11. There's enough of MG (when not in OSW) to keep you all pinned with a couple of attacks from each person. (I hate that part of outnumbered OSWs...) It's very inexpensive to them, and you guys will fail (I was hoping to see you succeed before you commit suicide against MG). As it is, it seems you guys have chosen a very opportune time to wage war against a clan in OSW.

12. Lol cuddle. Oh well
    Well lets get back on topic. Pent or whatever who posted wah wah wah. Leave the thread

13. btw, change your status, it's really dumb, the real thing is bad enough, and no one even likes the real thing......so change it.......

14. Now I read the OP fully... It seems Mg didn't do anything to you first. You are starting this war against a clan in a hugr OsW already. It seems cowardly to choose MG. Why not choose a large clan not in OSW... Seems fishy to me. :/

15. I like ghost busters. :|

It is a classic.

16. We choose no time to war. Only when we do

Also. If you understood the mechs as well as some do. Three people can easily fight from pin for a few weeks and be very damaging to any amount of enemies. We've done it in all our past fights with no more then 10 fighters ever being on our side (not counting a random alt or so)

The difference is this time were fighting a clan who could actually keep us pinned if they wanted. But we just fight from pin anyway

17. 314 You didn't read whole OP :roll:

18. I'm so sorry that my status represents one of the oldest merc crews in kaw. And that it happens to follow a catchy theme song. But I could care less and that's now 2 posts that can be counted as flaming. So get off my thread or ill ask a mod to remove you