the time has come

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Skyj1LSA, Feb 14, 2013.

1. My old name was Ghost Buster as a tribute sky

2. On topic please king

Lets keep it about the war not about random conversations

3. ok uh……
    How bout dem tryouts

4. So. I'm learning todayapparently it's ok to attack during a strip if you already used your spies . Who knew. But how could a mighty kingdom from monster garage possibly be wrong when he says that

5. Lacks Bbcodes.

6. Of course it lacks bb codes. It's a war thread. I've only seen 2 war threads made with bb codes excluding the odd color

7. Try outs?

But there's 5 of you..

8. We did close the class Val. It was decided to be unfair to place a bunch of inexperienced players against enemies so large. Also. Most of the class is smaller and wouldn't be much use anyway

9. Lol i like the " u was broke i wanted u to have money for me ta take"

10. But surely you need more than 5 to do any impact? Your #1 will struggle to win steals on most of MG and HoG

11. Reread the whole op Val. It says no all of us are in clan

12. Tl;Dr

But.... nice thread :lol:

13. Lol this is like a fly trying to take down a lion.

14. So the owner hits one of the bottom 5 in MG then declares war? This is hilarious, prepare to be ignored while they osw ZAFT  Good luck "damaging" a clan you can only reach the bottom 10 of  all of who have reset bombs  didn't think this through did ya?  /more ZAFT alts yay

15. Lol carefull blossom the nubs are "revolting"  what a freaking joke

16. I love reading this clan's threads just for the awesome back stories :3

17. Lmao Yarmes I needed a good laugh though 

18. One day i expect the Reaper at your clan door aknockin

19. I hope this tread don't disappear so in 6-12 months those parties you have" declared war on"  can remember who you are and show you what a real war is. Where u not the one that went bat crazy last time cause your bf broke up with you? Resulting in you getting kicked from lsa or was that another idiot?