The Real Problem

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DirtyLarry_, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.... Do you understand?

Remind me what the topic is..all I see is what's left of furbies crying

2. Oh look - the crayon eating, granola crunching, kumbaya singing, unicorn rp'ing brigade showed up with you as the clown leader.

Back in the clown car!!

3. A woman scorned....dont worry there are other RPers out there ...just dazzel them with your google medical terms...

4. That was a good troll! I had to learn something for that one, you underachiever you!

5. I understand that you are trying to go out of your way to not understand. Roni has been wrong about many many accounts that she has stated belong to different people. Two accounts of which she has stated were someones, were actually mine. I cant put it much simpler than that. I understand if you cannot comprehend, as it is obvious that you go out od your way to play stupid. Good day 

6. Sorry dirtcheap was at the movies watching Jurassic world (great movie but dont take an 7 year old with a tiny bladder) we at SILVER hit harbless clan (carnage that was founded by zues but he understood this war was lost and left) daily and still grow. The only clan you hit is true spartans. Watch this thread get to 200 pages then another get started to have you whine somemore. Like the last 2 threads was a collection of fury crying. Its like watching nba and every time they miss a shot they cry to the refs they got fouled.

7. Sorry I don't cry and moreover you are very wrong who we do and do not hit. I know.

But thanks for playing!

Next mental midget!

(Save yourself the embarrassment and don't bother responding I beg of you!)

8. Idk if anyone else noticed but the only ones opposing this are the people from the Apoc alliance. Hmm??

9. Never opposed it just pointing out another thread that fury has to whine on. You think after 2 threads they would have gotten over the heartache of losing there members and allies but i guess its a difficult pill to swallow. They cry about cheaters when there accounts are banned for cheating. Shouldn't throw stones in a glass home

10. I noticed too 

11. I honestly didn't even read what the thread is about. I just assume it's Larry crying again about the foot stuck up they butts

12. MaRe did u drink the rest of my vodka -.- u need to go buy me more!!!!  me needs my vodka.

13. I find it highly entertaining that one of the most infamous violators of this "issue" was in Fury for a long time AND had a small alt there until recently.

Yet, I haven't seen anyone in Fury tossing that name around.

People in glass houses .....shouldn't throw stones.

14. Poor girl - did we big bad apoc hurt your itsy bitsy feelings? Would you like a hug? Larry supposedly gives nice comforting hugs!
    Or.....
    Stop being a And join the zaftury ranks and try to stop us yourself - or is that too much for a badass like you on a tap game lol - another big mouth wanna be - there there little one - it'll be ok

15. I think it is a little improper to accuse anyone in any clan about this. Any clan could put under the microscope, including yours.

16. Duna ive been playing this game since kotfe was like 3 clans one of which was led by nothingelsematters. It was a good clan back then. Then later they got pummeled by zaft. (Ive been pummeled by them too). I don't remember this much hostility from ZAFT when APOC was gettig pummeled. In fact it was 100x more respect bc zaft dont post forums. I remember you guys got destroyed. But when they begged for a cf it was given. Then apoc started to grow again. Full of a bunch of peasants who were angry. Call it the revolution. Either way kotfe is still the same. A few rich people with a bunch of peasant cheaters who do exactly (more than any other clan) what this thread is talking about
    I.e... What happened to Donno's account hmm??

So to answer your question am i butthurt - in a way yes and no. I dont play this game anymore. I barely ever play, its boring and stupid. I poured 4 and a half years of my life into it and realized its now a game with a bunch of ******* stupid people going on wc, forums and walls posting their apoc insignia and calling everyone else cry babie noobs. I was in this osw... I got so bored of it i left. A bunch of "osw wardogs" or whatever you call yourselevs were hitting a hansel/ps 24/7 and not hitting any of the other builds in my clan - wow your good at osw. I realized how stupud it was for me to continue to waste my time on this game. Now i come on only to confirm that its overrun and ruled by (cheaters) and idiots.

17. Wasn't "accusing". Was merely pointing out an oversight in their name and shame list 

18. I didn't ask for your history or more unfounded and Whiney accusations. You and I remember that first zaft war very differently - but no surprise - you got incoming on a tap game and broke like a twig - you must be awesome in rl when the going gets tough - I posted for one reason - put up or shut up - at least fury still tries to fight -

19. How does one change a name on banned account? Cos unless he/she was banned, ur posts are nothing but accusations..

Like that one certain family in ur clan, u know.. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.