The gh 'nerf'

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lasmain, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Stats higher for me though haha! Also own Bad Match if you ever need a war clan bud

2. Get good bfa, build ADT and start war

3. Shut up onesy. Who is we? Just speak for yourself instead of everybody. Oh! That's right you did. You told us all how good you are because nobody else will. You are a known runner and a known liar and a known cryer.

Run along back to your ebs and item hunting you stupid little slug. You make me sick. Noob

4. Maybe use spies in ur so called OSW? Or that has already became irrelevant to you? Or no interest left in that?

5. Btw, I got 200m out!

6. Onesy you dip  you talk relevance I pounded the crap out you for weeks... I've had more from a 1hr ee than you an seriously shut up son your a joke, your account is a joke an even on my worst day you couldn't take me on your best.

7. This is just my opinion, however, I don't think 'guild hansels" as a whole were THAT broken prior to the nerf and especially now, yes they paid bad and could plunder more, but the idea is that most of the players they'd profit well off of, are generally to strong for them to get through consistently; For the GH you are describing at least (ones started a few weeks ago) I think this holds true.

The MAJOR issue that has ruined the GH build as a legitimate strategy, are those GH that have incredibly high BFA (multiple trillions worth) and full sets of BFE, so in this way they have the stats of someone who is in the 10-20 mil CS range and can even range the higher targets because of this BUT for some reason, they still pay out like an account with 1.5 mil CS. This never made sense to me.

In my mind, the simple solution here is to have every account pay out based on their TOTAL defense stat, CS, ADT, BFA and BFE. This way, plunder is consistent across the board and purely based upon how difficult it is to get through that player.

8. Bump for onesy. The stupid noob bully