The gh 'nerf'

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lasmain, Dec 13, 2013.

1. It was not an attempt, the op posted saying he had 1.3 tril so as most would do I ran a full bar stls

2. He posted my walk threatening me with the alliance that we are currently engaged in osw against

3. What would u do

4. Onesy we're done with these childish games now. I did those ridiculous things u asked for, it's done now, leave it. I did not make this thread for you to act all bossy and what not. Gtfo and please let's get back to topic about the gh nerf. GOD

5. I'd have saved my bar for some other forum idiot. This guy legitimately wanted to discuss a game issue effecting many.

6. I did as you saw and gave him advice, alliances shouldnt be relevant, we are all players trying to learn more about mechanics.

7. Now OP, what war build is attractive to you most at the moment?

8. Well I figured I want to grow. However it just sucks that a lot of ghs and sos hansels will be preffered over me for a long time then, until I grow big. Cause as I see it now, it is still really hard for a mid-build to get into ee wars, compared to how it is for gh and sos

9. If you want to grow, i would suggest this:
    Convert highlands to L2 vols (around 1.2T)
    Convert lowlands to 23 L3 sos with a level 1 stable
    Set some hoarfrost ice trees L1

Once you get enough spy power, start adding troops in hoarfrost, and once those are all set up, throw down some ADT and SDT in hoarfrost

(l1 T6 > L2 T5 ADT)

But thats just my advice for a widely demanded ee build.

10. Well that depends if I want a spy build or not ;) appreciate the build advice, but I am a little bit more concerned about ghs and SOS hansels taking over ee completely, along with lb ;).my basic concern is just that a lot of people won't be able to war as they grow, and I'm sure that's not what devs intented. They made the nerf to keep players from staying gh for way too long time, but as I see it, it is exactly as it was before the nerf. Still a lot of players staying small hansels and dominating ee wars completely.
    I just don't think the gh nerf works as intented. Am i the only one?

11. Ahh, you were asking what the actual effect of the nerf is.

The nerf cut 20-30% plunder (heard, already converted before the nerf) to decrease the number of people using it.

The purpose of the GH in EE was always to create favorable mismatches, not so much for it's plundering ability. Additionally, GH strategies can be beaten with mid builds that contain enough ADT to hold the GH troops at bay, thus minimizing possible actions, as well as neutralizing their ability to plunder.
    GH also suffer from being easily assassinated (fixed by adding SDT, thus GHT was born)
    GHT however require large BFE/A to be effective, and pay/count stat wise as a mid build in EE.

Sequentially, GH adapted to T6 rather than towers to further increase plundering ability (T6 L1 troops, ability to hit gh all the way through 20mcs)

So, i would grow out of the GH bracket all together, and work on your final war build, rather than using an exploitative build that will likely be nerfed again (not plunder wise, hit ratio wise)

Is that satisfactory OP?

12. Definitely is, although it still gets to me that all u see in wc before war is people searching for ghs.

I thought the nerf would balance this, so midbuilds would be more atttactive for ee. I'm just still concerned that it will be hard for me to join wars when I'm midbuild, compared to when I was gh

13. It is going to be harder, primarily due to the fact that mid builds don't draw the favorable mismatches like a GH does. But mid builds carry more in the spirit of the game.

And for the record, many clans use exploitative builds to make up for their shortcomings, though not all do.

14. That onsey nobody is a real loser and a jerk, noobs like him always single out players they feel they can get one over on, but are the first to cry to their clan when they are outmatched.

Onsey is a known whiner and runner. I've seen him before.

Sorry op, that such lowlife scum players like onsey play kaw. You should quit onsey. You stupid little fail.

15. Guess I just have to hope for my bfe to make me attractive once I'm mid build ;)

Although it still bugs me endlessly that gh got nerfed and are still just as attractive as before. I get that ghs are really prefferable for mismatching, I'm just thinking that someone might have an idea to make a change that would make players that have played the game longer than others more attractive. Quite unfair that a gh that has been created 50 days ago can be much more attractive in many ways, than a midbuild that have been in the game for a lot longer than that imo :)

16. Thanks to everyone backing me up against this onesy!!!! :)

17. Now you know how I feel. Unless I'm 100 LB or have a bunch of adt (assuming I already have sdt, which I did for awhile) a gh is more preferred than I would be.

But anyways, I say keep your money and keep stocking more. Small LB exploit will be around for awhile, I believe that one has the devs stumped on their 'brilliant' EE war system.

18. Cheerlessbooch pls post with a legitimate acc. Then maybe we can take u seriously. I have crushed many who thought themselves to be better. I never whine I never run. Never back down, just ask most anyone who is not a complete moron.

19. If ur not too busy hiding I would welcome your main in my news

20. Build SOS on ll, colony on hl...build spy buildings (attack) on hf...then worry about war when you have a complete build