The Farmer's Journey - Story Discussion

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Interesting seems that we will having a series of events that have a continuous story

2. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Well, it was good. I like the bb rewards and nice equips. Next time, I think it'd be better if it was a tad shorter, and if there was only 1 item to collect instead of 4.

3. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

It was fine but I feel like the PvP side kind of got cheated..There's a lot that goes into doing the PvP side yet the number of skulls that it dropped was very small..At that point I felt as if it was not needed.Maybe in the future you guys could tweak it a little.

4. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I still like PvP events....: with No Ebs involved.

Otherwise the LB xstal players get all rewards

5. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Yes. I did the first pvp blitz, but I didn't do the second one for that reason.

6. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Make an option to sell Bronze Bars by the thousand lol. My thumbs get tired easy

7. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Awkward doing both, enjoyed the PvP but just missed out on 2500 skulls which was frustrating

8. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I like it. Maybe have a reward from the PVP event that gives a bonus to PVE special drops maybe? I think that would make it better, but I'm not sure.

9. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Really liked the format of it, felt it catered to all playing styles. Some thoughts about the event,

1) add an alternating eb (maybe the BR?) that drops all four pieces of the skulls
    2) alternate the times that the PvP Blitz occurs and or maybe do 5-10 throughout the week but they only last a few hours?
    3) add daily LB's where you can still earn some decent awards (maybe not equipment per-say but bronze bars and inferno/Aqua)
    4) do not have the event end when a war is taking place, it creates too much lag on the system

A finally thought, use this story line that you are creating and tie Season 5 into it!

10. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

There is a reason it's called pvp, player vs play it would make no sense to have a pvp event that gives you a drop to benefit in a eb

11. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

stop going off topic

12. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Op asks about story only

13. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I have no clue this is going on lol

14. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

This is kind of off topic but kind of on topic. I liked the event a lot, but it would be really cool if there was an event that didn't let people in b2b hte clans that max xtal easily win.

But I mean they make tons of money for ata so that would never happen

15. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Collecting 4 items doing mid lvl ebs got me well over 2500. I amhink that was very fair.

Though i think pvp was a little on the light side of what it paid for skulls. I actually didnt participate because i didnt think i could afford the difference in what i would make in skulls compared to just doing ebs. This is the first time ive decided to not participate too and i typically do very well in pvp events.

16. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

No effort

/lock

17. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Well I hit the eb and it gave me skulls. Then I hit players on the weekend and I got skulls. Then I got stuff for the skulls

18. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Well like most stories here they're very nerdy. Like never had a gf nerdy. Seriously. Has anyone read the story?

19. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Wow. That story left me full of questions, made me scroll down almost hungrily to see what would happen.

I like it, a lot.

I'm also very excited to see what happens. We know the birth of the farmer, his origins of sorts, but we don't know what happened in his lifetime, other than that it was great enough to involve myth, religion, and magic.

A truly well done piece of writing that left me wanting more.