The Farmer's Journey - Story Discussion

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Love The event, maybe The rewards, But pVP drops need to increase. I like that All EB where dropping Materials.. Too bad not many active people in The game .. Advice would be during this type of events " Merge world chats"

2. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

i still got like 600 psion cannot use them.. They should convert them to inferno

3. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Part 2 of farmers journey: s5

4. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Support

5. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Your event tab still needs some work. The whole event it showed me the 5k banner was 2 and 1%. I get it find that its 1.5 and 1%. A bit put off because a big part of why I tried for 5k was a banner I thought was worth using over my queztal banner.
    That said all and all pretty good event. The pvp blitz was a nice touch. Being able to check rank in real time was awesome. And bb and mith as rewards are great! Keep that up :)

6. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

This bothered me too. Why is it not as advertised?

7. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

PvP drops were fine.
    Plunder increase was more than a bonus.

8. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

This was a pretty good event overall, but I do have one complaint: the equipment.

I'm just not sure why we needed new promo-specific gloves when we just got them in mid-March. I used a ton of aqua to max them out only to have better gloves dropped in my lap 10 weeks later.

9. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

The equipment looks badass.

10. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

It seems as though the boy is a messiah of some sort, and the mage follows an Islamic style religion with pilgrimages. Very interesting. It also seems the reward equipment feeds the story further

11. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I like the BB rewards
    I think the events should be spread out more
    The equip seems to rival and even better some of the mith equip which may deter some from warring
    I liked the pvp blitz
    Overall 6/10 event

12. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Each new Season War has better EQ.
    Events tend to play catch up on war EQ.
    It pretty much offers up to eb only ppl.
    EE warriors war to war n the EQ.
    Off season wars r grinding for mith etc.

13. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Decent event, agreed with random eb dropping all 4. Outside that "items can be stolen" was the only thing that stopped me during PvP portion. Maybe change that next time

14. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Can we have a event where you get helms? We haven't had one of those in a while

15. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I hearya but thats war. Give n Take.
    Activity is what war is about 
    Plunder was better than any EB.

16. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Season 5 already.

The second pvp event was disappointing because so few opted in and Apoc members can't hit each other. Make sign in automatic. It's a bloody war game after all.

17. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I only scrolled for devs responses so note ive read no comments.

Devs i like the bb rewards those def need to stay. The equip is nice however the fail rate w the large amounts of elements it takes is kinda bad (i did max enchant both though w plenty left).

Youve definitely nailed it w pvp. 3 days is perfect for pvp. However mith rewards were trash at end n i had no mith drop from attks
    Pve I didn't really like 2 weeks but for pve wasnt bad. Good event

18. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Maybe it's an idea to not have 60% of kaw in apoc, just a thought

19. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Has anyone noticed that the Top 10 equipments have some quote attached to them?

20. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

You guys realize devs don't care about event feedback. They want discussion on their farmer story.