The Blood Rains Continue

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Blood Rains were deemed nothing more than a children's story, a cautionary tale dreamt up by the elders to warn against man's hubris. And yet…strange days are upon us.

The heavens now seem to open and close by some divine whim. When the clouds are parted, our armies are beset by torrents of reeking blood. Eyes are stung, armor is splattered, boots are stained. Our bloody steps mark a cursed path upon the land.

And now the bloods awaken our ancient enemies. Energy flows through the veins of our greatest fallen foes.

Gather your courage and unite your Clans, for when the Blood Rains come, the demons shall rise again…

The Blood Rains have been falling over the many Kingdoms for several weeks now, and the forecast calls for showers of blood for the foreseeable future. From this point forward Blood Rains are going to be rotating every two days on an ongoing basis and offer varying plunder bonuses.

Because this will be an ongoing event, you'll need to check in-game every two days to see which Blood Rains EB's are taking place, and the plunder bonuses they offer.

Event Details
    - There will be 2 Epic Battle challenges available at a time
    - Each set of challenges will last for 2 days, and start/end at noon PDT
    - These Promos will exist as copies of existing EB's so make sure you choose the Promo/Challenge versions from the Epic Battle list
    - Each EB Promo will have a shorter time limit than normal, so you'll have to act quickly to complete them in time
    - If you complete the EB Promos in time you'll earn Plunder Spell rewards that vary depending on the EB
    - Plunder Spells from this event DO NOT stack with each other, and only the most recently earned Plunder Spell will be active. However, they will still stack with other existing plunder spells from past events.
    - Plunder Spells are distributed immediately after the EB is completed (along with your normal EB rewards) to those who participated in the EB
    - Plunder Spells last for 48 hours and affect Epic Battle plunder

2. What EBs?

3. Shadow read the 6th paragraph

4. Oh. And as for my opinion on the Blood Rains thing....... I'm not quite sure. :|

5. Meh just give us another hte promo.

6. 60b per hit on hte or bs you devs

7. You should consider opening up a permanent new tier for the blood rains with brand new ebs offering different percent bonuses to different sizes

8. 9% for a 4hr ToC..interesting
    Better than the usual 7%
    Going along with difficulty of eb I take it

9. I don't really mind the Blood rains. But I love having the blue banner :D

10. No drama completed TSG blood rains and no bonus and no reward for eb.
    Been almost an hour now

11. Looks like warbeasts blood rain is mistakenly coded, devs... Hitting the defenses bar also affect the main bar..

12. Good effort but still there are many low kcs players who need this event drops. I think if kaw admins should give 2 more days to all players who have less cs than 10m or give them minimum 500 psions for free. (Just an advise to let small cs players feel good too)

[BECAUSE NO CLAN LET SMALLER CS IN SO EASILY. SO SOMETHING SHOULD BE IN FAVOR OF LOW CS PLAYERS TOO, ATLEAST]

13. Lel how long does the plunder spell take, because my clan has been waiting for like 15 minutes

14. The wait for TSG-BR bonus now over one hour long. Seems another programming error ongoing with KaW.

15. Just a quick update. Bonus received, well worth the wait as it is 13%.

16. Ty devs much appreciated

17. Nice idea of subtle & cutetiger.. give everyone atleast 50-100 psion for free.. that will help a lot to smaller peels.. just an idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.