The big issue Kaw vs Pimd

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by FearlessFear, Dec 23, 2015.

1. I need a way to liquidate my Kaw build and transfer funds over there. Then I can freely destroy, not this slow growth stuff.

2. Doesn't half of kotfe play pimd lol

3. wouldnt you have to be there to know

4. This

5. You can thank this game for the sheer fact your reskinned version even exists.[/quote]
    This game is ATA's biggest moneymaker, that's why the devs themselves said there were no plans to shut down this game anytime soon.Also pimd is a failed clone of Kaw lol it ended up being a rp game with 60yo men and 25yo girls I guess the girls like it saggy and wrinkly.

6. There both ata games both equal kaw more complexed than pimd thats all

7. Really this should be locked.

8. Gaw came out after pimd and gaw came out after kaw

9. Support

10. This is just stupid. Y'all need to get over and accept that pimd is just another game with a pvp aspect and a no pvp aspect, too, simplier, but still a game by ata with similar structure to all of them. Pervs do their thing and I keep reporting them when is possiblee... but they don't define the game itself.
    I reckon that ata could help by changing the descroption in the store/market and the icon but beyond that, there's a lot of genuine players and I've seen "pervs" here, too, becasue this is internet and that happens. Enough said.

11. I've seen even someone tagged kotfe, btw.

12. This game is ATA's biggest moneymaker, that's why the devs themselves said there were no plans to shut down this game anytime soon.Also pimd is a failed clone of Kaw lol it ended up being a rp game with 60yo men and 25yo girls I guess the girls like it saggy and wrinkly.[/quote]

Can you all stop generalizing? There's plenty of people who would never ever rp. Male and female. Don't let the rp'ers make you think Pimd is JUST about that. They are the ones using the app wrongly, the app is not the problem itself.

13. MAIN ISSUE IS THAT PIMD (DID I SPELL THAT CORRECTLY) IS BETTER

14. @FreddieMurcery, there is no wrong way of playing PimD and without statistics proving your point, I don't believe KaW is ATA's biggest money maker.

15. Also, the roleplayers on PimD tend to be noobs who won't bug you so it really shouldn't affect the way you play. It's funny because you guys accuse us of being the perverts when I've seen just as many KaW people roleplay and perv. Now I'm not talking about the noobs I'm talking about the bigger players in acclaimed clans or whatever  Frankly, this is the Internet and there are pervs everywhere and it's not distinguished by which game you play.

16. Idk if there's any statistics but the devs said they weren't shutting this game down anytime soon and that's most likely because this is there biggest moneymaker

17. I can produce proof if you both wait here.

18. Really, PimD ain't half bad. Gets kind of boring yeah with lack of Pvp influenced by ATA (unlike KaW) but it's not the roleplayers that are the problem.

19. @Omego, ATA also said they had no plans of shutting PimD down either, doesn't mean it's the biggest money maker it just means it's making money.

20. Proof enough? Can scroll through top grossing if you don't believe KaW is ATA's biggest money maker