The big issue Kaw vs Pimd

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by FearlessFear, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Alot of kaw players go to pimd's forums and try troll/ make threads that they have come with a great "crusade" to change pimd ways.
    There is no need to... Stick to playing kaw instead of trying to cause conflict between the two games.
    This aimed at Perv_Farmer who claims Kaw is better than Pimd.
    Grizzy or whatever your ign is here, Kaw is not better than Pimd... Pimd is not better than Kaw... so get over yourself and your epic fail you call a crusade.

2. Go back and roleplay with the other 45 year old catfish in pimd. We don't care.

3. You can find me on pimd, -SEXYSTRIPPER-

4. KaW is most definitely better than PiMD.
    You can thank this game for the sheer fact your reskinned version even exists.

5. Isn't that like 80% of people on PIMD

6. Whatever you say love :D

8. Support

9. I can safely say dont u ever look at this thread again if u look at it u might cry for days

10. Soo was it you that made the reskinned version or the creators of the two games? 

11. The stupidity of half of you here is already making me cry 

12. Lol..pimd.... Lol....better than kaw..?.. Lol... if I was into rping... and like chasing ppl.. 30years younger than me... maybe it is.... better....but I'm not.

13. We have made a big enough impact for people like you to create statless accounts to cry and troll here.

14. Ur comparing spoof version of tinder aka pimd to kaw go back to pimd nub

15. Stupidity is bearable, unlike people who are potential predators.

Plus that half of stupid people here keep forums interesting - something yours are far from, being dead and all.

16. Comparing KAW to PIMD is like comparing a Lamborghini to a Nissan Micra.

Yes...KAW is the Lamborghini in this case!

17. Where did I state Pimd was better...? Some needs to learn how to read...

18. Pmed

19. Point Invalid... Do both cars not have 4 wheels? Do they bot serve the same function as each other? Thus said Pimd/Kaw are made by the same company. They both serve for ones entertainment. So in my eyes the games are equal.

20. sipping on my tea reading all these arguments ️
    i lurv pimd better though wutwutt