The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No they havent. And the wont do. Ever. Until Aztec falls apart.

2. Thats what they all say...

3. Bannable offense ^ twisting what i said. PS Ive been hitting most of y'all in the forums talking trash y'all arnt hitting back. Cowards 

4. And minds were opened

5. Not to mention horizons were expanded.

6. @Rocket, he posted his comment in the quote box by accident

7. Also that's wrong, changing what you said to break tou is bannable(I believe)

8. I keep on blastn fools

9. Rocket please never forget your beginning and who stood by your side through thick and thin.

10. The only thing this thread shows to me is that the OP is not trustworthy. Private messages should stay just that: private. Neither my wife Ancienne nor me ever published any, even though we got some pretty informative ones over the years.

Disclaimer: I don't know the OP and have never exchanged a PM with them, and I could care less for such "bravery." This is just a breach of trust, nothing else.

11. Only has 4k battle losses. Sigh

Jordan has my full trust. Most trustworthy leader I've had.

12. Hmm.. To be honest
    This is interesting, and I look forward to watching the coming developments.

13. Maybe if you talked to me and had a conversation we could figure things out. Instead of being inactive and letting your clan war Aztec which we both know you are losing and will lose. Stop being foolish. Stop being a bad leader and letting your clan get destroyed. Your a good friend but your not even thinking.

14. Me inactive or am i just ignoring your PM's? Also we wont lose its hard to lose a war if the opposing side will not give up until the aggressor (aztec) burns to hell. :). 3v1 now.

15. Jordan is a great leader you wish you could have a chance to be near his level.

16. Why are you proud of yourself. You think we will give up but nah man. You will eventually like always your just talk man. You always CF. And you finished killing off a small clan. Gratz. Feel proud of yourself. Always farming those smaller than you. We arnt the aggressor you started this. We will end it. Your just running another failure of a farming clan. This time you decide to osw the clan I'm in. You must be crazy if you think I permed here for no reason fool. I'll farm your inactive self like always. You and Your alt army.

17. Glad you know its an army akujin. ok im inactive n ur a drop build hahaha. Mate stop feeling your self, you just contradicted your self for one. You said we only pick on the weak then you said we started this OSW... so are you saying aztec clans are weak?

18. Well I find that sometimes real life comes first so I drop and leave or just chat here and there. I mean you can think whatever you want. But I said you fool. Not awp. I said you. But awp does hit subs so y'all must be cowards.

19. guess all of aztec is a sub aye? Meh i have no more time to argue with you bud. hope real life doesnt make you quit again when you noticed ur stripped. Gl brother and fight hard. Hope you use all that you learned and if you took nothing from fighting by my side for 2-3 years hope you know never to give up and if you are give up big. Go out as a fire not a spark.

20. Why bother fighting with them, Aztec. Cant u see? They have nothing to lose. And your clan? Has many strippable targets. Better end/stop it now. Or u guyz gonna regret. As i know, AWP wont run, as they have nothing to lose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.